TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

    if we're doing original then we're doing original.

    but if you want cardflipping... get rid of everything but the guardian, if you even want that.

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #17
      Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

      I'll play if you all want. I would have signed up but I've been a bit too consumed lately to stalk FFR like I normally do. Either way is fine.
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #18
        Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

        If LD can play, replace JWC with him

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #19
          Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

          Yeah I guess everyone missed it when I linked to this.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #20
            Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

            Yea no alliance, do cardflipping and guardian only. But there needs to be something to talk about or nothing will be gained and it will be stabbing in the dark for awhile (but i guess that's how cardflipping works)

            Definitely no seer AND psychic in a game. I'm ok with seer guardian IF no one likes cardflipping.

            And make it 18 players only if you think there would be less than 4 really inactive people (LD tended to be inactive, which was why he was banned)
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #21
              Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

              If LD's coming back wanting to get his ban lifted early, I have enough faith that he'll be active enough.

              We'll be doing the game as is, and if we have 18 players, then the setup will be:

              1 seer
              1 guardian
              1 psychic
              4 wolves (including 1 MW)
              11 humans

              The original games had setups like this, and that's the entire purpose of what I'm trying to do - get back to the original fell of TWG. Even with the seer/guardian/psychic combo, an alliance shouldn't be relied on any more than any of the past ones, where almost everyone in them was confirmed, and the humans had a huge advantage. Also, games with these setups were won by both teams at one point or another, whereas the recent CRAZY MYSTERY ALL BLUE ILLEGAL SECRETS ROLE games have been a "mind****" (as Hans put it), and have gone to the wolves for one reason or another.

              I would like to have LD and Stoic in, especially since Stoic's active enough normally that a little inconvenience for him shouldn't hurt too bad.

              If LD can't do it, then we can leave it to the original 16 who signed up, perhaps even giving jwc a second chance (I believe 34 was his first game, though the wolves did trick him into giving them the game-winning insta).
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #22
                Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm & 11pm TONIGHT

                (I believe 34 was his first game, though the wolves did trick him into giving them the game-winning insta).
                Yeah I remember that >_<, it was pretty embarrasing. I assure you by the power invested in me that it will not happen again.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                  If you guys still need players, I'll go for it.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                    I'm up for a game as well if 18 goes, but Mead did post before I did. I'll be willing to be a replacement if he decides he does want it.

                    EDIT: By wolves, you mean me. I completely owned everyone in that game : P

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                      hey, let's get this show on the road. put ld in, if tass overrules, then fill that spot with one of the many eager replacements.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                        Yeah, why don't I have a PM in my inbox reading "human" yet?

                        Let's get going. Who cares what's going on. Just do it.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                          Wilkin's MIA jesus christ calm down
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XXXIX Player Signups - 5pm &amp; 11pm TONIGHT

                            He texted me back and said he'll start the game no later than 6. Hopefully.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            Working...