jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #31
    Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)


    there's the rules AdTheRat, welcome to TWG


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #32
      Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

      Originally posted by mattc16
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...t.php?f=47&a=1
      there's the rules AdTheRat, welcome to TWG
      He meant TWG rules, genius.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #33
        Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

        I will take that as an "in"

        By the looks of it, i don't think we will get 16 people so I will just wait for one more.

        Comment

        • AdTheRat
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 37

          #34
          Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

          I guess I should of been more clearier, yes, I did mean the TWC/jTWC rules, the one that is currently thinks it still on the old forum ^-^;

          And thank you for the welcome

          Comment

          • Neonatrias
            MAЯISA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2004
            • 919

            #35
            Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

            Eh. Don't have much going on in the next few weeks. Get me in on this, savvy? ^_^

            Comment

            • MiniNeo
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 454

              #36
              Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

              Yeah too busy for hosting my ass.

              If no one else signs up in the next 24 hours, I am going to start the game.

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #37
                Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                Start this up. I'm gonna miss Blah's game, but it'll be fun. I WILL PERSONALLY RAPE THE INACTIVES.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                  Okay, we're not going to get 16 people for this.

                  Gogogo.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                    Tokzic, be on AIM more while this game is going on.

                    AIM is ABSOLUTELY NESSECARY and also SERIOUS BIZNESS

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                      But of course. I shall remain on AIM as long as I am at the computer.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • ddr_dude
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 195

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                        Im all for us starting jtwg. But for the next three weeks I have to work until 9 p.m est. So dont expect me on aim until then.





                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                          if it doesn't start soon, i'm out cause i want to play in TWG.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                            Its starting its starting >_>

                            Comment

                            Working...