jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #16
    Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

    You could look at TWG member list and find people that way.

    Or go get some forum regulars to play.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #17
      Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

      i'll play, i'm dead in TWG

      AIM : mattc16mcfc


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #18
        Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

        Sign me up if you guys need a spot filler I guess. Don't ask me to do much though.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #19
          Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

          I'll host it if Mini wants to play. Plus, it'll fill up another spot.
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #20
            Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

            No wilkin, I want to host >_>.

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #21
              Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

              Just checking.
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                Why don't YOU play
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                  Valid point made by Jurs.

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                    o

                    He's playing in TWG.

                    Comment

                    • Wilkin
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1800

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                      Yeah. I would otherwise, or if I got killed in TWG. Sorry.
                      l
                      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                        YEAH WELL WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE ALREADY
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                          Hey, this is the first time I've lived past Night 2. I'm excited.
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                            oh sorry gj
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                              XD.

                              Come on guys, two spots left for the 12-player game.

                              Comment

                              • AdTheRat
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 37

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XVIII Sign-ups (Take three)

                                I'll join if I can at least get an update on the basic rules. Having a few problems getting to the post that has the basic rules. Been reading TWC 30, gained some ideas but not enought without the rules!

                                (Oh and do ignore my post count, please! I'm a good forum poster, just not here, however, this game has spiked my curiouity)

                                [edit]Just correcting a few things[/edit]

                                Comment

                                Working...