jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #31
    Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

    Out.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #32
      Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

      =/. I will still be hosting this, but we need to get people to play >_>

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #33
        Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

        back in again, i missed twg


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • Necamus
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 853

          #34
          Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

          This ever going to happen...?
          www.freerice.com

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #35
            Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

            doesn't loiok like it to be perfectly honest


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • ddr_dude
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 195

              #36
              Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

              Wow. OK Im in. I havent done a jtwg in forever because of school and work. Count me in.





              Originally posted by Squeek
              guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

              Comment

              • whiteflame
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 378

                #37
                Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                out...sick.

                Comment

                • ddr_dude
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 195

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                  It looks like jTWG wont be happening.





                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                  Comment

                  • Necamus
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 853

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                    Yeah. Sucks since I need another jTWG before I can enter TWG.
                    www.freerice.com

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                      Necamus, you could take the matter to tass, via aim/pm because maybe you could be given someone's role or something and watch that player in the twg. I'm not on the committee but I'm sure they could find some way of getting you to twg since you're getting royally screwed.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                        If there's still a chance of this happening, I'm coo' wit it.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • ddr_dude
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 195

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                          Now we have people, just no host O.o. Id offer to do it but I'd suck horribly at it.





                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                          Comment

                          Working...