jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Necamus
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 853

    #16
    Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

    I don't see how this is biased AGAINST the humans...this seems to be a normal set up with a psychic on steroids.

    Either way, Neon.
    www.freerice.com

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #17
      Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

      To kinda analyze neon's game:

      The psychic kinda became a seer of some sorts, which is kind of a little too powerful in my opinion, and is a little too hard to be faked by the wolves (not like anyone of you will attempt at faking seer/guardian but okay). And because there is no masterwolf, which is another +1 towards the humans. Well, at least now that the psychic is almost as important as the seer and the guardian will have a hard time deciding when it comes to which blue to guard.

      PS About my game: Probably going to be Underground spy camp V 2. Take a look at my jtwg game for that >_>

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #18
        Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

        In the previous failure of a game you guys....just incase you were wondering. Necamus was the Seer and got wolfed on night one. He Seered xObserveRx who was the Master Wolf and so she turned up Human. Then, Chromer the gaurdian decided to gaurd Pumble. The other wolf. Man oh man would things had sucked for the humans.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #19
          Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

          HE. Obeserver is a he.

          What the FSCK is wrong with you and your mixing up people's genders?

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #20
            Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

            Still, as short as that was, it was horribly eventful.
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #21
              Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

              Yeah, I'm good like that.... :P

              Also, I'm in... either Idea works for me. But just since I guess I HAVE to... minineo
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • Tasuke
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1671

                #22
                Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                I Vote Neon. And Capitalize All First Letters!

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                  I'm withdrawing my sign up, going to try and get a spot in full TWG.


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                    I'm back down here, so anyway

                    Neon
                    in your game, unless the humans are completely stupid, the wolves will get thoroughly ass raped by that setup. Like.. THOROUGHLY raped.
                    Wolves CANT wolf one of the humans.
                    Humans CAN seer all of the wolves
                    Psychic KNOWS the status of everyone
                    Seer and Guardian CAN work together to pwn everyone

                    Basically:
                    Humans have: Beefed up Psychic, Beefed up Seer (because no MW)
                    Wolves have: nothing

                    its gonna be a bloodbath for the wolves. There's NOTHING at all that makes that even remotely even

                    minineo

                    Comment

                    • Pumble
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 1301

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                      Originally posted by Necamus
                      I don't see how this is biased AGAINST the humans...this seems to be a normal set up with a psychic on steroids.

                      Either way, Neon.
                      rofl, whoops, i meant wolves.

                      Anyways, chickendude's pretty much summed up why it wouldn't work a lot better than i could have.

                      Comment

                      • Neonatrias
                        MAЯISA
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 919

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                        Mmkay, due to two things (Read: Serious imbalance and impending schoolwork on my part) MiniNeo is going to have to host this.

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                          Either we start things going or I'm gonna chill with the TWG dudes.
                          I wanna play, and the lack of people seeming to want to play is really
                          killing the game.

                          Comment

                          • scorpio1690
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 4817

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                            I'll play. wooo!

                            No really, I'm in.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                              If TWG starts before this then count me out.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XVIII (Take 2) Host Applications

                                I'm out! G'bye.

                                Comment

                                Working...