TWG XXV Signups OPEN - 5pm & 10pm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #16
    Kubla Khan
    hi

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #17
      yeah... kilga even if I do get wolfed early.

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #18
        kilga


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #19
          8-1.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            signups are tomorrow regardless... but it would appear Kilga is going to win.

            Manhunt has 14 players... so 7 and 7 for signups.

            PS - when I ran it, the wolf was handpicked... will Kilga do the same?
            RIP

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              I would suggest he not handpick... but it's up to him. If he does it will mean that all of day one will be like trying to figure out kilga's mind.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                I'd suggest y'all re-read twg9, my manhunt game... to refresh up on strategies and what not.

                PS - The ending to my story kicked ass.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  PS - when I ran it, the wolf was handpicked... will Kilga do the same?
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #24
                    The group gathers together again at 2200.

                    "Guys, I hate being out here. All of you smell like butt and I have no motivation to go on anymore. Lets just kill someone and hope we don't die ourselves," whines Pi.

                    "Your reasons are poor, but I do agree with you," says Iota.

                    "Guys. This is so clear. After going over all of the forensics, studying the crime scenes all day, and using Iota's ESP, I have concluded that Zeta is Mirage." states Alpha, with an air of arrogance.

                    Omicron, happy to hear the self-proclaimed leaders decision, runs over to Zeta, jumps into the air, and attempts to plunge his knife deep into him. Zeta steps slightly back and quickly parries the attack.

                    "It will take more than one puny civilian to take me out!" announces Zeta.

                    The eight remaining hunters pull their knives, waiting for Zeta to make a move. Zeta remains motionless with obvious training in patience. Looking to each other for a plan, they begin to slowly move, surrounding Zeta. Walking slowly forward, they raise their knives in unison. Zeta slashes out, but he is overcome by the hunters. Each plunges their knife into Zeta once, then back away to watch him die slowly.

                    Almost instantly, eight seperate beacons light up.

                    Thirty minutes later, a helicopter lands in the clearing.

                    "Congrats. Eight of you managed to survive Mirage's onslaught. This is certainly more than we anticipated. Something will be figured out relating to the employment offers. We definately do not have places for all of you. I'm sure all of you are physically and mentally exhausted. Please, sleep."

                    The group falls off to sleep quickly.

                    While they sleep, the Commander pulls a case out from under his seat. He carefully lifts seven needles out and slowly sticks them into the arms of seven of the survivors.

                    The helicopter lands at 0700 and Alpha is shaken awake.

                    "You have been chosen. Work for us, or share the fate of your friends," says the Commander with a smile.

                    "And the money?" asks the scared and relieved Alpha.

                    "Glad we have a deal. Your first job is to dispose of the bodies. Get to work."


                    HUMAN VICTORY! DESPITE THEIR DEATHS, THERE ARE EIGHT HUMAN WINNERS IN TWG IX. CONGRATS.





                    I loved writing that whole story... can you believe it was ELEVEN MONTHS since I hosted? Jesus time flys. If you guys are interested, feel free to read my story. Its on page 4 of TWG forum, 1st page, 5th or 6th page, and 8th page. The ending is above. Enjoy.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #25
                      Okay, time to stroke Tass's ego by voting for Kilga.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        [Manhunt story]
                        Owwwwww...

                        And Kilga should just say he's randomizing the wolf so that he can pick if he wants and nobody will be the wiser.

                        Not that it really matters, but for what it's worth: Kilga

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #27
                          Please note that my vote on Kilga has nothing to do with it being almost the same as Tass's Manhunt. I voted for it due to it's lack of easy alliance (something I ran for a few games back and didn't get more than a few votes ever... funny that it would be so unstoppable now).

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #28
                            you conceal bitterness so well.

                            ps please make it random, kilga.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #29
                              I'm not going to tell you guys what I do.

                              Maybe in postgame, but certainly not beforehand.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #30
                                Thank God you let us know that, Afro. We might get the impression that you could possibly like anything that involves or has to do with Tass.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...