jTWG XIV: The march ends. WOLVES WIN!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #106
    jTWG: We kinda sorta almost know Drama

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #107
      what if tasuke was psychic?
      what if delita is psychic?

      There are other possibilities. They just seem kind of remote at this point. Not worth risking a lynch by any means at this point.
      + The fact that delita is more than likely going to be replaced, that will help

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #108
        I'll just make this easy on everybody and saw this. If I am not the psychic, I will leave FFR, and change my password to random letters. Then jump off a cliff. And I won't worm out of it like Tass.

        Those remote possibilities don't matter, because I am the psychic.

        EDIT: O shi, 700 posts

        Comment

        • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 1048

          #109
          Originally posted by chickendude
          what if tasuke was psychic?
          what if delita is psychic?

          There are other possibilities. They just seem kind of remote at this point. Not worth risking a lynch by any means at this point.
          + The fact that delita is more than likely going to be replaced, that will help

          There's a gigantic mothafuckin' flaw here.

          If they were the psychic, Mead would not have known that, and would not have come out because it would have been seven times more likely that an active member was the psychic, in which case he would have gotten pwnd.

          Mead isn't a tard, he would not have taken that chance.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #110
            Chromer, get your head out of your ass
            your post looks as if you read like up to page 3 and then fell asleep while reading the rest.
            Your accusations pretty much fall in accurate at about that time. A lot has changed.
            Mead is most likely psychic. At this point, it is plain stupid to try to mount anything against him.
            I guess this would be a good point to say. IF YOU ARE PSYCHIC, CONTRADICT HIM NOW! I know it's already been said, but I'll just reiterate for good measure.

            RaiRai: Stop blindly following mead. He is NOT 99.99% psychic. More like 80%, which is a big difference, especially in this game. Mead is a smart player. He could pull this ploy as a very confident wolf. Mead is the type of person that would do something extremely wacky in a TWG like that.
            I'm not saying its true, but we can't be that confident.

            That is all.

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #111
              I don't have to explain anything to you bitches. I read the posts and I based it on my reasoning. I voted Rai. Do I contradict your choices? No. So stop fucking contradicting mine. End of story.

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #112
                I made that post before reading the two above it

                Mead: Ok, I'm willing to take that >_>.

                Rai Rai:
                You don't have to be a tard to do something like that. Mead isn't a tard, but he would be a type to do that. He did it a few games ago. He came out as seer when he wasn't. He is wack like that. I trust him at this point (especially after that last post), but not to the point of blindness like you seem to be.

                Comment

                • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1048

                  #113
                  Originally posted by chickendude
                  RaiRai: Stop blindly following mead.
                  I'm not. Recognise the fact that I know him personally and we have made much more discussion that you may realize; having the same opinion isn't blindly following.

                  Originally posted by chickendude
                  He is NOT 99.99% psychic. More like 80%, which is a big difference, especially in this game. Mead is a smart player. He could pull this ploy as a very confident wolf. Mead is the type of person that would do something extremely wacky in a TWG like that.
                  I'm not saying its true, but we can't be that confident.

                  That is all.
                  No seriously, didn't you read my last post? The chances of him being a wolf are almost ignorably slim. Of course we should still watch out, but only just enough that we still have an eye on him. The risk is nearly irrelivant.

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #114
                    I am wiggity wiggity whack jack. Snap crackley pop.

                    Comment

                    • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1048

                      #115
                      Also, 80% is a ton less than you realize.

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #116
                        He has taken this chance before

                        a few games ago HE CAME OUT AS SEER
                        when another active member WAS SEER (b3nj1)
                        he has done this before
                        though they ended up collaborating and working it out though.

                        granted, I don't know what you talked about IRL, so I guess you are in a better position than I am.

                        I think we should drop this discussion now as mead changing his account to smashed letters seems pretty convincing to me. We are arguing an old and irrelevant point.

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #117
                          Oh yeah
                          and I made it clear in that post that
                          I DID NOT read the post right above it

                          I was typing my post while you were writing yours

                          Comment

                          • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1048

                            #118
                            [quote="chickendude"]We are arguing an old and irrelevant point.{/quote]
                            Agreed.

                            Originally posted by Chromer
                            I don't have to explain anything to you (!@#!.
                            You don't physically HAVE to, technically.
                            However, if you don't you come off looking either a: suspicious or b: like you really have no reason to vote and are just being a moron. Or maybe both.

                            Comment

                            • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 1048

                              #119
                              I would edit that to fix the bbcode, but I guess I'm not supposed to edit anything.

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #120
                                Chromer, why don't you take 20 mintues to actually read what happened and come back to us with opinions based off of real evidence and ACTUAL reasoning k?

                                Comment

                                Working...