jTWG XIV: The march ends. WOLVES WIN!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • linus
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 2417

    #331
    Damn, i failed to change the vote to save myself =( Bye.
    gone.

    Comment

    • gonzo4life44
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 626

      #332
      Originally posted by Sol_Solis
      I believe psychic is a wolf, he has been playing us as fools this whole time.
      You didn't put the name in bold; therefore, it’s not a vote. Sorry.


      Comment

      • Delita77
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 180

        #333
        Well... I guess this is it folks... peace out

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #334
          Sux to the max. Last Day guys, and we need a wolf. There are 3 wolves and 3 humans alive right now. I'm going to vote for chromer right off the bat. Strictly based on probability. 6 people, 3 have phantoms, I'm human, so chances are thatthere are 2 wolves and 1 human with phantoms. Chromer, I choose you. Your vote on day 1 was horrendously stupid, and you really haven't done much since.

          Comment

          • Sol_Solis
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 661

            #335
            OMG I DIDN"T PUT THE NAME IN BOLD>

            Comment

            • gonzo4life44
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 626

              #336
              Originally posted by Sol_Solis
              OMG I DIDN"T PUT THE NAME IN BOLD>
              Hey, YOUR DEAD. You only get 1 death post. ban...


              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #337
                Originally posted by mead1
                Sux to the max. Last Day guys, and we need a wolf. There are 3 wolves and 3 humans alive right now. I'm going to vote for chromer right off the bat. Strictly based on probability. 6 people, 3 have phantoms, I'm human, so chances are thatthere are 2 wolves and 1 human with phantoms. Chromer, I choose you. Your vote on day 1 was horrendously stupid, and you really haven't done much since.
                Not only is your reasoning horrible, it is also false. I make a semi-stupid remark during the first vote and you base your vote off of that? You seriously need to think about your decision. I'm alot smarter than you think. From you being a veteran, I would think you would know not to underestimate ANYONE.

                I'm going to vote Mead1 for the lynch. Not only has he voted for me on false info, he tried to pull that "Chickendude is a wolf crap." How can we trust someone when he tries to pull the wool over our eyes? I don't care if 99.9% of the players think you are the psychic. I believe you are the wolf and I base my vote on you.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #338
                  Originally posted by Chromer
                  Not only is your reasoning horrible, it is also false. I make a semi-stupid remark during the first vote and you base your vote off of that? You seriously need to think about your decision. I'm alot smarter than you think. From you being a veteran, I would think you would know not to underestimate ANYONE.

                  I'm going to vote Mead1 for the lynch. Not only has he voted for me on false info, he tried to pull that "Chickendude is a wolf crap." How can we trust someone when he tries to pull the wool over our eyes? I don't care if 99.9% of the players think you are the psychic. I believe you are the wolf and I base my vote on you.
                  Sir, you phail again. If you read my post, you'll see the majority of my reasoning is pure mathematical reasoning. The fact that you've acted like a retard is just gravy. Also, you can ask chicken, that was a plan to find wolves. Everyone is doubting my being the psy. Note that is nigh impossible. Unless it was Tasuke, and he told me night one that he was the psy, I could not have pulled anything like this.

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #339
                    Your pure mathematical reasoning is as about as reasonable as writing down the names of the last 6 players on pieces of paper, shoving it up your ass and picking out a piece with my name on it. Not only does your mathematics have no founding, its just plain stupid.

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #340
                      8 hours left FYI...


                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #341
                        mead
                        I really need to sleep
                        there is a reason, but I don't want to reveal just yet

                        Comment

                        • psychic25
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 367

                          #342
                          Whoa.

                          Mead, for reasons I don't have time to type out because I need to sleep too.

                          Later.

                          Comment

                          • gonzo4life44
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 626

                            #343
                            day over


                            Comment

                            • gonzo4life44
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 626

                              #344
                              ok voting guide:
                              Chromer: (1) mead1
                              Mead1: (3) chomer, chickendude, psychic

                              ok story time.


                              Comment

                              • gonzo4life44
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 626

                                #345
                                Before every one goes sleep sleep….

                                Gonzo : okay mead, bye.

                                Mead mfg noes me psychic

                                chickendude : no go eat shit
                                *mead is lynched*
                                *everyone sleeps*
                                *wakes up*
                                chrom psy and chickendude dressed in south uniform*

                                all: WHAT HAPPEN

                                chromer : someone set you up the bomb

                                chickendude : you have no chance to survive make your time
                                or whatever that quote is and

                                *south rape’s the two men*

                                gonzo : wait WHAT IS GOING ON.

                                chicken: what?

                                gonzo : how come I DON"T GET GAY SECKS?

                                narrator : and the four people lives on gay secks happily ever after.

                                THE END

                                GG wolfs post game up soon.



                                P.S: Thank you MiniNeo for wonderful ending story.


                                Comment

                                Working...