TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

    In.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #17
      RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

      oohhh suck on that speed ld

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

        In?

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • hiyasucka
          Banned
          • Sep 2004
          • 73

          #19
          RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

          in

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

            In

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #21
              RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

              ohsnap
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #22
                RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                in if i can
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #23
                  Re: RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                  Originally posted by hiyasucka
                  in
                  Oh no you ain't! *shakes head*
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                    What's mead's screen name, isn't it something like fweiuhsduiofowjf1 or something?

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                      LOOKS LIKE I MISSED SIGNUPS

                      EDIT: OH BTW IN IF SOMEBODY GETS KICKED OUT WHICH THEY PROBABLY WILL
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                        fwqhgads13 or something?

                        oh yeah it's at the bottom of his post. 703, not 13

                        Comment

                        • eyespewgreekfire
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 372

                          #27
                          in (if enough people drop out)

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            LOOKS LIKE I MISSED SIGNUPS

                            EDIT: OH BTW IN IF SOMEBODY GETS KICKED OUT WHICH THEY PROBABLY WILL
                            Same here...I really wanted to play but couldn't make it because i had to leave for drama at 4:45 and I got home at 10:30. Just my luck, right?

                            :\ If ANYONE wants to not play or needs a sub, you can come to me
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #29
                              RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                              In.

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #30
                                RE: TWG XXIII Signups 5pm and 10pm Tonight

                                Uh, Chromer, signups ended with blah.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...