POLL: Do you want some sort of point/MVP system implemented?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: POLL: Do you want some sort of point/MVP system

    aka... Tass will do the work for eb. *shrugs*

    As I've said... make a point system, I'll work on it with you, and we'll talk to the rest of TWC about it. If you want something like this, you're going to have to work a little for it.

    Also... scroll down the forum a little, after twg18 I posted a thread with 3 different SSs of my spreadsheet. Its missing 19-22, but its better than nothing...

    eb: 6 team wins in 14 games played, 2 games survived. Ranked 16th in terms of team wins... tied with TPS.
    RIP

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: POLL: Do you want some sort of point/MVP system

      16th out of how many? And how many people are tied for 1st and 5th and 9th above me? XD And 2 games survived sucks. It's totally not my fault they kill me for no reason.

      But uh, do you like my basic outline of things that would be given points? If we just assign values to those things it would be pretty easy to start counting points, starting next game.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: POLL: Do you want some sort of point/MVP system

        1st is me, at 12. 2nd is Kilga, LD, and Blah at 11. 5th is Jurs at 9. 6th is Kefit at 8. 7th is Afro, Talisman, Alain, nforcer, guido at 7. You're tied for 12th if you go JUST by wins... if you break it down in terms of games played to get the wins, Chardish, Roopert, and Whorli are all 6/9 for 12th. 15th is Qreepy at 6/12. You and TPS are 16th at 6/14.

        Ask me on AIM, I'll send you the whole spreadsheet. Its fun to look through.
        RIP

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: POLL: Do you want some sort of point/MVP system

          Woo. I have a 50-50 ratio.

          I am so worthless, hahaha.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          Working...