TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm EST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

    in

    Comment

    • Torlock
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 475

      #17
      RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

      in

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

        iin

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

          in

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #20
            RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

            Like Flynn.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #21
              RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

              omg I can't believe I almost missed it.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #22
                RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

                Two spots left. The next 2 people to sign up get it--but I'm going to bed now. If the spots are filled when I wake up in about 8 hours, I'll send out the PMs. If not, I'll do it when I get home from classes.

                I do have my pre-game story done and ready to post, so the sooner I get sign-ups and PMs, the sooner we can start

                PS - Yes, that means this won't be locked immediately after the last two sign-ups, but anyone signing up after doesn't get in anyway, so there's no real point to posting, is there?
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #23
                  RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

                  in you fucking buttfaggot buttfaggoting assfaggots.
                  My conversation with ap in regards to his playing:
                  WhorliChan: ap, if you can't be civil, i'm not going to let you in the game.
                  WhorliChan: twc will back me up.
                  Phonem Recursive: You're tass's girlfriend don't CENSORED tell me about civility lol
                  Phonem Recursive: I'll be civil, I always am
                  WhorliChan: i don't cuss every other word. i don't post where every word is a curse word. i don't call people "CENSORED" for no reason.
                  Phonem Recursive: okay!
                  WhorliChan: and what do you mean about tass? he doesn't curse every other word either.
                  Phonem Recursive: oh so now civility = cussing
                  WhorliChan: in a forum where the only thing we see is the words, yes
                  Phonem Recursive: Fine I'll censor myself and then put a link to a parental advisory version of my post
                  WhorliChan: i guess that'd work
                  WhorliChan: thank you

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #24
                    RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

                    rofl
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #25
                      RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11 pm E

                      wow spot open for me?
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #26
                        Re: RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm & 11

                        Originally posted by blahblah18
                        wow spot open for me?
                        Only if you're active 8)
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm &

                          mofo i missed it >:[

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm &

                            At 6:53, I laughed at the word "butt******".

                            Thanks, ap.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • whorlichan
                              Tiny Plastic Meat
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 669

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Signups Wednesday Night at 5 pm &

                              Hey Qreepy--rules cover you too. Please do not curse in my game.
                              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                              My lame LJ
                              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                              Comment

                              Working...