The Revenge of The Q

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    RE: The Revenge of The Q

    you can't take my ego away eb. you can tone down my assness during games, but I get the ego.

    Sig is proof of that.
    RIP

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      RE: The Revenge of The Q

      17: Peg Whorli night 1. Get wolves day 2/3. Ends RL together
      I think it was my whining about you getting Whorli on night 1 that ended RL together. You killed me for it during the game, but it seriously pissed me off, and I don't think anything would've been done had I not bitched about it so much. Don't take credit for everything, dude.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        RE: The Revenge of The Q

        My skill led to your being pissed off... correct? Thought so.

        :-*
        RIP

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          RE: The Revenge of The Q

          Knowing your girlfriend is acting weird is not skill, it's knowing your girlfriend. And seeing as how you've been in and around her for quite some time, you'd have to be an idiot to not know her.

          And don't even make that kissy face at me. D:
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • The_Q
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 4391

            #20
            RE: The Revenge of The Q

            Yup, it's good to be back.

            And as for the reverse psychology...I try to avoid it like the devil and work with things that don't deal with Nash.

            Q

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #21
              RE: The Revenge of The Q

              REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE ECONOMY THOUGH

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • The_Q
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 4391

                #22
                RE: The Revenge of The Q

                REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE ECONOMY
                Hahaha! Too bad we're trying to get rid of the asyncronous information problem. Ergo, you're wrong.

                Q

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #23
                  RE: The Revenge of The Q

                  P = b(L^α)(K^ß)

                  that's what economics becomes, eventually. Just warning you, Q.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #24
                    RE: The Revenge of The Q

                    :-*
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #25
                      RE: The Revenge of The Q

                      I know. I prefer math when there are no numbers anyway. Numbers scare me. Letters are where it's at.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      Working...