TWGXIX Host Signups/Voting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #31
    I'm gonna have to catch the second signups tomorrow, I have cross country practice. Not cool.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #32
      I have to work :'(

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        at 9-4, it looks like eb will be winning this one....

        plan on 1st 7 at 5pm edt tomorrow and the 2nd 7 at 10pm edt.
        RIP

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #34
          Aw man =(

          I'm having a party tomorrow from 4-10, meaning it'll last until at least 10:30. Anyway I can get a reserved slot or anything? If not, whatever =\

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #35
            No one gets a reserved spot ever.
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #36
              Originally posted by ImEric12
              Aw man =(

              I'm having a party tomorrow from 4-10, meaning it'll last until at least 10:30. Anyway I can get a reserved slot or anything? If not, whatever =\
              You could always attempt to get someone else to log your account and post under your name to sign up.

              I tried that once, but I was booted because the roles were to be sent out immediately and the game had to start right away.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #37
                Originally posted by ddrruler
                No one gets a reserved spot ever.
                And you don't even get a spot when you do make it on time.

                Our apologies Eric... just think of it this way: we used to do ALL the signups at 5, meaning if your party was done at 9 you'd still have been screwed in the old days. At least this way it is more fair for more people trying to sign up. And hey... there may still be a spot open for you when you get back. Ya never know. But, we have a hard policy on no reserve spaces.
                RIP

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #38
                  I was around for the old days, too =P

                  Oh well, guess I'll play next game then. Or maybe people won't be rushing to sign up at 10?

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #39
                    There's always a lull period after the second sign ups have opened...you'll probably make it.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #40
                      There didn't use to be... I remember my 14 person manhunt game where signups filled in ONE MINUTE. Literally, the 1st person joined the game at like 4:39 and the 14th at 4:40. It was crazy. Back in the golden days, every TWG filled like that. I don't know what happened....
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #41
                        will mystery-pming be allowed in eb's game?
                        I'll leave that up to TWC, and I'm fairly sure they approve, whether I do or not.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #42
                          I use to open up 2 broswers, one with "in" in it, and the other I refreshed untill I saw it was unlocked, I would then immediately hit submit, and I would be like the 5th person in.

                          The flash story concept seems cool.

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #43
                            I probably won't be playing this one, friends. As you know, I'm going to be on a plane to England a week from tomorrow, which means about a 48 hour period of inactivity at least. And when I finally do get to the manor where I'm staying, I doubt the first thing I'm going to want to do is plug into the Internet and decide who I want to vote for in TWG.

                            See you all in Game XX.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #44
                              Guys, all you need to do is be LD. Then you can post that you're signing up before you unlock the thread! =D
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                Kilga, didn't you beat him last game?

                                Comment

                                Working...