jTWG III Sign ups

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BeefStu
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 6

    #76
    I would like to sign up.
    Feel free to email me or add me to MSN to discuss TWG.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #77
      I got an idea for the theme.
      If you want horro then you can use The Suffering as the theme.

      I played that game and it freaked me out.

      I remember i walked down the hall, then this guy came up to me and i turned around and screamed and shot his ass till i ran out of bullets.
      I turned his ass into swiss cheese.

      Then when everything was done and he fell down dead, i laughed my ass off, then restarted.

      ANYWAY

      IT was a horror game so i think it would do nicely as a theme
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • Spheroid
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 412

        #78
        I guess this does fill up quickly. Too bad for my friend.
        G-Bin Press Issue 4
        G-Bin Press Issue 3
        G-Bin Press Issue 2
        G-Bin Press Issue 1

        Comment

        • blademonkey626
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 70

          #79
          Well, that about does it I guess. Have we decided on a theme yet? Ummm.. I guess I won't get too involved like last time... I guess it kinda messed up the whole thing, and didn't help anyone. Unless you guys want me to figure all the shit out and do like, everything in my power to win the game. Yet last time I did it, the game ended up as it did (not that it was my fault). Okay, Ill stfu now.
          PSP: $250
          2 PSP Games: $90
          PSP Accessories: $25
          Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #80
            HEY PEOPLE, LOOK AT MY THEME IDEA!!!
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Spheroid
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 412

              #81
              Maybe do a theme based on trying to find a theme. Leaves the story very open.

              Or try one based on a tv show again, just this time a good one like family guy or futurama.

              Just some ideas. Use them if you want, insult them whenever.
              G-Bin Press Issue 4
              G-Bin Press Issue 3
              G-Bin Press Issue 2
              G-Bin Press Issue 1

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #82
                I was thinking about a Family Guy theme but it's too weird. I might just do a normal theme...

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #83
                  If you have a good imagination, a Family Guy theme could end up being one of the the best jTWG or TWG themes ever. Then again, you'd have to do it very well.
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  • VashtheGunman7
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 456

                    #84
                    I agree with Demon that is a perfect theme for this game. The wolves can be those three guys you had to face. The gas person, the electricity guy, and the Dr. that can only be seen through a film projector


                    Comment

                    • blademonkey626
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 70

                      #85
                      OMG, we can do Futurama.. you see... it can be the normal gang, and we can be on a mission to deliver pizza or something. Fry, Lila, Nibbler, Professor, Crab guy<Forgot name at the moment, Black Person<Forgot name at the moment, Bender (BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS), and 9 other people.. I like where this is going...
                      PSP: $250
                      2 PSP Games: $90
                      PSP Accessories: $25
                      Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                      Comment

                      • Spheroid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 412

                        #86
                        OMG, how could you forget Zoidberg's name (Crab Guy?). I've been thinking of how that idea would work for a while. Story would be very open and most likely hilarious. Creative names could be made for the special roles. I actually think it would work out great too, and if Gamepro doesn't do it, someone else eventually will.
                        G-Bin Press Issue 4
                        G-Bin Press Issue 3
                        G-Bin Press Issue 2
                        G-Bin Press Issue 1

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #87
                          Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                          I was thinking about a Family Guy theme but it's too weird. I might just do a normal theme...
                          Don't you dare steal my idea! It took me too long to come up with a good family guy theme

                          Comment

                          • deltro300111
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1014

                            #88
                            zOMG! Send me my role >.<

                            Comment

                            • blademonkey626
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 70

                              #89
                              Originally posted by deltro300111
                              zOMG! Send me my role >.<
                              Yes, really. I don't want to be a burden but if you have the roles already you might as well hand them out. I said I could't remember Zoidbergs name AT THE MOMENT, I was too excited about the Futurama Theme idea.
                              PSP: $250
                              2 PSP Games: $90
                              PSP Accessories: $25
                              Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #90
                                I agree with Demon on the Suffering theme. Even though I love the Family Guy and Futurama, I find it really hard to believe that a cool and interesting storyline would be created and that would probably destroy my love for the shows. I remember playing The Suffering and that game freaked me out, that would be an awesome theme or maybe even Clock Tower.

                                Comment

                                Working...