TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Yea I meant today. Sorry working night shift messes with my sense of time.

    It will be a bit later, about 30 mins from now

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    yeah I think he meant today?
    I don't know for sure now that you mention it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by Arp!
    omg hi !!!
    Yo! Long time no see
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    I will be starting the game tomorrow at around 11pm server time
    I was all fired up for today tho ='{

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I will be starting the game tomorrow at around 11pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Can confirm I'm in

    It's been awhile guys, hope all has been well.
    omg hi !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Awesome! I will start the game sometime on Sunday, time is tentative but will be finalized tomorrow. I expect it to be sometime around 10pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    LAR IS INNNNN
    Can confirm I'm in

    It's been awhile guys, hope all has been well.

    Leave a comment:


  • mellonxcollie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    LAR IS INNNNN

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by Lahkesis
    I've a feeling lastbonhican won't be showing for this round, I already reached out to him multiple times so I'd say his slot is fair game for anyone else by this point most likely.
    Fair enough. In that case we'll wait for one more person to sign up

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I've a feeling lastbonhican won't be showing for this round, I already reached out to him multiple times so I'd say his slot is fair game for anyone else by this point most likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Wishing y'all the best of luck for the remaining slot!
    the prophet

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Everyone has confirmed except LastOfTheBonehicans. If anyone knows how to contact them let me know via discord or PM

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Wishing y'all the best of luck for the remaining slot!

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by Lahkesis
    I have a feeling LastoftheBonehicans isn't around for this, but I can reach out to him since I knew him irl(he's on the East coast though and I'm on the West coast now), but yeah he might be a bit too busy for TWG but I'll find out if he's around....doubt he checks his PMs on here unless I tell him about the game.

    Also happy belated bdday Freezin!
    oh wow, thanks for doing that, I had no idea you two knew one another

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I have a feeling LastoftheBonehicans isn't around for this, but I can reach out to him since I knew him irl(he's on the East coast though and I'm on the West coast now), but yeah he might be a bit too busy for TWG but I'll find out if he's around....doubt he checks his PMs on here unless I tell him about the game.

    Also happy belated bdday Freezin!

    Leave a comment:

Working...