TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • star-crossed
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Hi guys, not sure where else to put this, but I put together a document with most of the questions people were having in the last TWG. If you are new or are inviting somebody that's new, this might be useful to reference. TWG Guidance

    Also if anybody has any other ideas on what to put in the Glossary, let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Bump2

    Leave a comment:


  • LastOfTheBonehicans
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy less go!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    In

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    I think I done closed the tab out absentmindedly and never sent it a few days ago when I typed it out the first time but wanna hit replacement for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by JinxGrace
    I’m hosting my James Bond game which started 24thish. So I would like to signup but I wouldn’t want to host and play at the same time
    I'd like to say there will no overlap but I can't know for sure. i hope your game goes well

    Leave a comment:


  • JinxGrace
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    It will probably start a week after I get 9 players signed up to give a chance for more people to join
    I’m hosting my James Bond game which started 24thish. So I would like to signup but I wouldn’t want to host and play at the same time

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    In

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Originally posted by JinxGrace
    Is there a eta date we looking at?
    It will probably start a week after I get 9 players signed up to give a chance for more people to join

    Leave a comment:


  • JinxGrace
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    Is there a eta date we looking at?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error

    if I could sign up again I would.............

    Leave a comment:

Working...