TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

    Y'know what?

    This is most likely gonna be an inactive game, so I'll just go on ahead and...

    IN

    ...myself so this game can TRY to play out.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

      I make no promises of keeping up, retorting, or producing anything mentally capable.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

        I think with this lineup, I can do just that to be honest. No one gonna be mad if I squawk the whole game or somethin'?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tn5421
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 12

          #64
          Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

          hypehypehypehype
          he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

          Originally posted by lord_carbo
          Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.

          Comment

          • tn5421
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 12

            #65
            Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

            I can already tell I'm going to hate my usual method of multi-replying. The post tag seems to require the unique postid rather than the thread's specific post number.

            F
            he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

            Originally posted by lord_carbo
            Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #66
              Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- SIGN-UPS

              Aight. I'll get things rolled up when I get the time. Hopefully I will be able to start the game tonight, but if not, tomorrow should be the start day.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              Working...