TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duskfall
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2019
    • 0

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

    In

    I have been recruited

    Comment

    • pikakirby123
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2011
      • 520

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

      in but not going to be nearly as active

      if people bug me about that I'll be out real quick
      Last edited by pikakirby123; 02-4-2020, 06:25 PM.


      Dossar's Video Game Tournament - 1st Place D1B
      Popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular - 1st Place D1
      Tournament of Eternity (May) - 1st Place D1
      RuGuru's Keyboard Smashing Tournament - 1st Place D2
      Tournament of Eternity (June) - 1st Place D2

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

        Originally posted by pikakirby123
        in but not going to be nearly as active

        if people bug me about that I'll be out real quick
        wrong account lmao I'll be on this one

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

          I'll rand the game in like
          an hour or so
          I need to finish an assignment first
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

            lmao, is that really AA

            Holy moly


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

              Shoutouts


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                I shouldn't need to expect, but sure.

                replacement because there will be one and I'll just be that old kid that plugs their ears and goes LALALALA, NOT LISTENING


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                  Oh good, we have a full crew AND replacements. If we didn't have a replacement I would have opted to go back there

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    lmao, is that really AA

                    Holy moly
                    Yeah I'm gonna be bad though lol

                    lots of tone reads

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                      Don't freak out if I don't start posting until around...4-7pm

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                        I am randing the game now, PMs will go out in a bit
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • SubaruPoptart
                          da kyo~
                          • Nov 2015
                          • 737

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                          Wait what why am I in? i mean I'm down with it but if it was cuz of that quote I put with "in" that was regarding the 71 person game from that dream






                          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Oh God it's Subaru
                          Originally posted by Deamerai
                          damnit subaru
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                            Wait what why am I in? i mean I'm down with it but if it was cuz of that quote I put with "in" that was regarding the 71 person game from that dream
                            rofl
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                              Wait what why am I in? i mean I'm down with it but if it was cuz of that quote I put with "in" that was regarding the 71 person game from that dream
                              Oh my God LOL

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo 29 Signups Thread

                                Am a little salty AA comes back when I can't play, lol
                                Also is there a reason Dingles is being.....like how he is on the game thread
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...