TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Precarious
    Unacceptable
    • Mar 2014
    • 208

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

    Wait, did that actually just happen? Okay, I guess I'll be a sub then. :P

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

      GAME IS NOW FULL!

      I KNOW I SHOULD WAIT TIL MONDAY MORNING TO OFFICIALLY START, BUT NAH

      ROLLING GAME NOW. PMs WILL BE SENT OUT SHORTLY.

      GAME WILL START AT 9AM SERVER TIME SUNDAY MORNING, 4/14/2019

      "FAIR" WARNING WILL BE SENT TO EVERYONE VIA PM AND DISCORD





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

        ........gun
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Also, Tree Stump idea just got insta-nixed with 5 votes against. Current poll has it at 5-3 among players signed up.

          There will be no tree stump. Editing OP with that in mind.

          Interestingly, all 3 votes for tree stump were girls and all 5 against are guys. Now to get a larger sample size and investigate why guys hate stumps
          Something something Freud impotence
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - SIGNUPS

            Oh wow, this filled fast.

            Welp, have fun y'all, lmao


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - SIGNUPS

              Dang I wanted in

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - SIGNUPS

                there was a fucking crosspost at 2:42 AM lmaooooooooo
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                Working...