TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    WHAT'S UP GUNSMITH YOU KNOW WHO TO GIVE THE GUN TO
    T-Force, right?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

      As the policy first one dead I think we'd be better off without a stump
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        As the policy first one dead I think we'd be better off without a stump
        There's a shot that needs to happen before you get lynched.

        But really, vote is at 3-1 against stump for people who are actually signed up, so you're probably not gonna see a stump





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

          sub
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

            In to get the gun.

            What exactly is the treestump thing?
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

              Originally posted by star-crossed
              In to get the gun.



              What exactly is the treestump thing?
              A tree stump stays in the game after dying but cannot vote. Basically allows the first dead player to continue participating without having a real mechanical impact on the game.





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                can we shoot the guns at night?
                that's not typical if so
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  can we shoot the guns at night?
                  that's not typical if so
                  No, guns are day shot only and if you don't use it, you lose it at end of day for each day that one is given.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                    in to get shot with the gun

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                      in
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                        in
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                          One left!





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                            Also, Tree Stump idea just got insta-nixed with 5 votes against. Current poll has it at 5-3 among players signed up.

                            There will be no tree stump. Editing OP with that in mind.

                            Interestingly, all 3 votes for tree stump were girls and all 5 against are guys. Now to get a larger sample size and investigate why guys hate stumps
                            Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-14-2019, 12:02 AM.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                              in

                              gun
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Precarious
                                Unacceptable
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 208

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill

                                It's been a while, but in.

                                Comment

                                Working...