jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    This game was the most active I've been in a really long time. Felt good to be able to participate as much as I want to again

    Comment

    • jessiebessie
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2018
      • 1

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      gg, friends!

      I am so freaking shocked that I didn't get lynched.

      proud of who_cares for calling me out D0 for playing like I did in the mystery game. I'm really sorry i've been responsible for your death two games in a row.

      here's to hoping i'm town next game.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        good job syhto you did a really great job

        so did you jessie! sorry about your wolf luck lol

        also sunfan is A HUGE MEANIE!
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          Originally posted by jessiebessie
          gg, friends!

          I am so freaking shocked that I didn't get lynched.

          proud of who_cares for calling me out D0 for playing like I did in the mystery game. I'm really sorry i've been responsible for your death two games in a row.

          here's to hoping i'm town next game.
          It's like you want me to die irl 😥

          Jk lol. It was a fun game maybe next time you'll be town and I'll roll wolf and then we'll see who lynches who!

          Comment

          • jessiebessie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2018
            • 1

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            It's like you want me to die irl 😥

            Jk lol. It was a fun game maybe next time you'll be town and I'll roll wolf and then we'll see who lynches who!
            muahahaha i'll get you killed again, obviously. but this time in a legal, pro-town way. >

            jk i'm totally prepared to get wolf-killed or mislynched by you whenever you happen to be wolf and I happen to be town lol

            Comment

            • jessiebessie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2018
              • 1

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              my attempt at this emoji totally failed so i'm gonna try again: > : )

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                sorry again for not being there d0 eod
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Anti-Pearl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2018
                  • 1

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                  Oh well

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    I actually had jessie there as town

                    gj


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Postgame Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      I figured at least one of the 2 had to be wolf after that sketch-ass swap to insta Ninja, but regardless, solid game. Props to the new folks. Hopefully you play more!
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      Working...