Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #16
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

    Originally posted by Xelicopter
    in

    And I put a disclaimer in the signature to avoid random confusion. If you have siggies off: that's on you I guess.
    fucking god tier avatar
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #17
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

      crunchatize me captain


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #18
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

        I will have you all refer to me as Waifu Hellstorm this game


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #19
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          fucking god tier avatar
          The account if I remember right is the result of a joke from Yoshl

          I think he picked the avi but I am not sure.

          Also obligitory spam of this:

          during the game is a requirement
          Last edited by XelNya; 09-29-2017, 11:06 PM.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #20
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Do what you want, I guess. Just know I will count "ceaselessly RPing a helicopter after D0" as "playing against your wincon", though, and may respond with modkills.
            Power trip
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #21
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Power trip
              100%
              Look at the white text in that post lmfao

              But, unfortunately for my fun, I know my limits. There probably won't be any modkills this game T-T

              You gonna in on ecInizeerF or was that just a flipped joke?





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #22
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                100%
                Look at the white text in that post lmfao

                But, unfortunately for my fun, I know my limits. There probably won't be any modkills this game T-T

                You gonna in on ecInizeerF or was that just a flipped joke?
                Nah it's a fine concern to have

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  100%
                  Look at the white text in that post lmfao

                  But, unfortunately for my fun, I know my limits. There probably won't be any modkills this game T-T

                  You gonna in on ecInizeerF or was that just a flipped joke?
                  It was mostly for the flipped joke. I bust out Ecinizeerf when i want to play radically different than normal or meme, to help me get mentally adjusted.

                  Tbh i see myself being mostly serious this game but we'll see
                  Last edited by FreezinIce; 09-30-2017, 06:41 AM.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    The account if I remember right is the result of a joke from Yoshl

                    I think he picked the avi but I am not sure.
                    yes


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped SIGNUPS

                      fuck i want to in. I really do. I am not sure I can do a turbo at all lol.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

                        I feel I have the responsibility to in on this one.

                        Only downside is that i'm on a film shoot tomorrow from 9-7 then monday in between my classes (aka busy 9am till 11pm) lol

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

                          I say if you're gonna be missing two phases, probably not unless you don't mind getting replaced immediately afterwords, lmao


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

                            depends on the start date tbh, we'd still need 2 people

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I feel I have the responsibility to in on this one.

                              Only downside is that i'm on a film shoot tomorrow from 9-7 then monday in between my classes (aka busy 9am till 11pm) lol
                              That really sucks.

                              I'm going to start it at noon server nearest to the day it fills, meaning if it hasn't filled by noon tomorrow, just In and it'll likely start Monday. It'll probably be fine if you just miss that day, as long as you can put time in on the following days.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Arielbananate7
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 6

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

                                This werewolf game is like town of salem right? I may like to try but I do not really get the rules. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

                                Comment

                                Working...