TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    in fight me freezin
    in
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

      I would ask that people go a bit easy on insults/attacks this game, as well as future games. Its been a bit too strong lately imo. Just a bit.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

        Can get this ready to go, but to be safe, I would like at least one more replacement before doing so.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

          then stop being lazy greg

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

            Have fun everyone! Remember to try to be nice! Saying you're dumb/stupid/idiot is okay, but don't go full-blown insult-city!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

              Originally posted by Xiz
              then stop being lazy greg
              ???
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                joke missed

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  joke missed
                  apparently so
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                    insert ban thread mentioning here
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I would ask that people go a bit easy on insults/attacks this game, as well as future games. Its been a bit too strong lately imo. Just a bit.
                      I agree you gosh dang scallywags! Quit your hooting and tooting and be more friendliness!
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                        I'm sorry if I hurt ppls feelings last game


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                          I'm not playing because backpack hurt my feelings last game

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                            Rolling game now. Hopefully we won't need more than 2 replacements (I wish...), but if not.. so be it.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I'm not playing because backpack hurt my feelings last game
                              Does that mean you're not a replacement ?

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - SIGN-UPS

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Does that mean you're not a replacement ?
                                I was kidding lol

                                Comment

                                Working...