jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Sanz did a really good job wolfing considering I think this is his first forum game ever?
    Correct

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    from the bit that I read of the f3, op seemed much more passionate about having sanz lynched as opposed to vice versa. sanz was kind of just hanging out and "shooting the shit" for lack of a better term. I think that makes it quite clear; if you didn't see that, reread a few times and see if it pops out. if not, I can point to a few posts that gave me that impression
    Ooh, is this normally alignment-indicative?

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Sanzath- Pretty sick wolf play. I agree with the assessment that it was pretty tough to pair you with andy based on how the situation unfolded. Very level-headed posting throughout, and I think that your posts had a pretty relaxed feel to them once it got down to final three. I rarely, rarely praise voting for a wolf partner unless you have no other choice, but I think this situation is an exception because it was a game-winning play. I think the praise here is deserved. The discussions we had about TWG in wolfchat show that you're a smart player, and I definitely look forward to seeing you in future games. There's not a lot for me to criticize here; I think all the nightkills were correct; Xiz is fine because he's sometimes a power role and you get the strongest player out of the game, after that, it was basically mechanics. I'd be interested to see whether or not you were right about Sven laying a trap for you, because I think you were actually off-base about that, I think he just thought you were town.
    Woo thanks, when you said in wolfchat that you didn't like busing as a strategy, I thought "uh oh I disappointed him " but it looks like this was the exception ^^

    I talked to Sven, he actually thought I was town. I didn't ask if he would autovote the other person if I let him live though. @Sven would you?
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by sanzath
      Correct



      Ooh, is this normally alignment-indicative?



      Woo thanks, when you said in wolfchat that you didn't like busing as a strategy, I thought "uh oh I disappointed him " but it looks like this was the exception ^^

      I talked to Sven, he actually thought I was town. I didn't ask if he would autovote the other person if I let him live though. @Sven would you?
      I'd probably wait and try my best to give both a fair chance si this is the final 3 and and autovoting early is kind of too dumb (even for me), but with the way you played I see no reason why Haku/op would suddenly feel less wolfy to me, so pretty sure you'd win anyway.
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

        Originally posted by sanzath
        Ooh, is this normally alignment-indicative?
        like the answer to most TWG questions, not always however, I've noticed that usually townies care a lot more about getting the confirmed town to vote correctly and are much more fired up. wolves tend to take the route of "hey, just vote this person and we'll be good" or something like that, whereas the townie is usually yelling their head off

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

          varies from person to person, but WIM os an intetrsting indicator i thInk


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

            This game was really fun to war, you all did a really good job up until the end. Props to Sanz/Andy for pulling the win off, and tbh OP played good too.

            Hope to see you guys in more TWG!
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • andy-o24
              Married Man
              • May 2006
              • 1528

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

              Do dead wolves get the win as well? Because I'd be happy to let Sanz have it on his own. I played like poop.

              -o24
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

              When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Night actions were:

                N1:
                Andy kills Xiz
                H&H Tracks Haku, Haku visits no one
                WV Watches Haku, Haku visited by H&H (I didn't tell him the correct thing until n2, I mistakenly told him that Haku was visited by no one for a bit there)

                N2:
                Sanzath Kills WV
                H&H Tracks WV, WV visits OpKiller
                WV Watcher Opkiller, OpKiller visited by no one

                N3:
                Sanzath Kills H&H
                No action from H&H
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                WV- Good watch on Haku for the reasons I said earlier, sorry I fucked up that result. Interesting to see you take on the mould of one of the more experienced players in a game, and I think you wore it well. Not much to criticize here, I think the watch on OpKiller is probably worse than a watch on Sven, but it didn't really matter at that point.
                i never sent in a watch for opkiller though. my two watcher were on haku and sven. but you're right it wouldn't have mattered who i watched n2 since i was pretty much guaranteed to die

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                  well i did send a watch on opkiller but that was replaced with a watch on hnh because i was dumb and forgot how my role worked

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by andy-o24
                    Do dead wolves get the win as well? Because I'd be happy to let Sanz have it on his own. I played like poop.

                    -o24
                    the whole team wins, not just the single player

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      like the answer to most TWG questions, not always however, I've noticed that usually townies care a lot more about getting the confirmed town to vote correctly and are much more fired up. wolves tend to take the route of "hey, just vote this person and we'll be good" or something like that, whereas the townie is usually yelling their head off
                      oh boy, better start mixing up my game then

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      varies from person to person, but WIM os an intetrsting indicator i thInk
                      What is WIM?
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        This game was really fun to war, you all did a really good job up until the end. Props to Sanz/Andy for pulling the win off, and tbh OP played good too.

                        Hope to see you guys in more TWG!
                        I still begrudge you for calling me out on sheeping at AN lTWG, I hope you know I'm coming after you next time we play together. No amount of calling me a sheep can save you!
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                          WIM is "want it more"

                          like how op was playing in the final phase vs. you, there was clearly dedication, and that "i want the win" up until the suicide. It's really hard to keep WIM up for all phases as a wolf, and especially that last phase, the approach you were taking was much less of that "WIM" feeling, and more of a coasting type persona


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                            This game was a great use of the time I had to waste sitting in a car and tbh I'm glad that I died when I did because it would have been really stressful for me to have to continue. I think Sanzath did an amazing job like everyone has been saying. The day I was there his play was the best among the living imo. @H&H it would have been nice if you had came into the thread any time in the like 10 hours I was there :P. I'm sure you had your reasons and I'm of the belief that a confirmed town should take a backseat anyway but they definitely still need to have a voice.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              I still begrudge you for calling me out on sheeping at AN lTWG, I hope you know I'm coming after you next time we play together. No amount of calling me a sheep can save you!
                              Come do ltwg this weekend, little sheep!
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXI I Got Nothin' Postgame Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Come do ltwg this weekend, little sheep!
                                oh please not lTWG, for obvious reasons ._.
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...