TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #91
    Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

    it says that schedule is not up to date, idk

    regardless I'm game 6 lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #92
      Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

      yeah that post is old, spicy attorney also dropped

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #93
        Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

        Good luck D00d
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Aquam mihi
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 0

          #94
          Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

          You guys are cute lol

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #95
            Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

            Sh-SHUT UP!!!!11


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #96
              Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

              Originally posted by Aquam mihi
              You guys are cute lol
              no u

              (i see that self control is going well :P)

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #97
                Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                does someone want to write my bio
                Haven't been on FFR in a minute 'cause my grandma's goin thru some shit, but HERE IT IS

                "Aragaki Ayase —or AA, as he is creatively nicknamed on FFR— is one of FlashFlashRevolution's most respected and beloved players.

                Masterfully able to pick up on and differentiate between nearly imperceptible signs of scumminess, his skillful sleuthing has served to seal the fate of many a wolf. While he will tenaciously interrogate other players over what may seem to be exceedingly slight issues, it is important to remember that this is simply his method of extracting additional information. Capable of pushing on several players simultaneously, his in-game intensity and zeal have caused many a town to falsely label him a tryhard wolf.
                Trying hard, however, is not alignment-indicative for AA, and neither is volume or activity level. You won't ever find him trying to hide by playing an inactive strat. He is (deservingly) confident enough to believe in his ability to elude suspicion through his posts and, regardless of alignment, it is only due to IRL responsiblities that he would shirk his in-game commitments.

                Possessing a strong presence in the game as either alignment, AA is an intelligent, insightful, and intimidating force to be reckoned with. He terrorizes the wolves as town and, as wolf, subtly infiltrates town to sow the seeds of discord in their ranks."

                EDIT: o rip Mashi already wrote one lols
                Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 05-6-2017, 03:50 PM.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #98
                  Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                  The bio really should like undersell his game so that he takes fuckers by storm.

                  Like my bio for him would be "AA is a player that lost a game once, sometimes he makes a good vote"

                  I promise he wouldn't get fearkilled d0 with a bio like that.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #99
                    Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    The bio really should like undersell his game so that he takes fuckers by storm.

                    Like my bio for him would be "AA is a player that lost a game once, sometimes he makes a good vote"

                    I promise he wouldn't get fearkilled d0 with a bio like that.
                    Lmfao yeah I was thinking about the strat behind a understated bio, but everyone elses was all "this dude is the best yown/wolf ever watch out he'll catch you/eat you whole rawwrrrr" so I went with it

                    I just hope that ppl who read the bio will know he's good and be inspired to vote him onwards to the next round in postgame voting





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                      I mean... by principle, if you get voted to play champs, then you're probably good.

                      No need to undermine yourself with an underwhelming bio if you feel that's the case.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #101
                        Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                        AA's played on MU so no one would buy a bio understating his game

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #102
                          Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                          I'm submitting both shado and mashi bios for me

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #103
                            Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                            All of you left out the part of the arrogant tone.

                            I'm disappoint.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #104
                              Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                              AA's game has begun - http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...a-Championship

                              if you'd like to join the big champs spec channel on discord i can get you set up for that

                              this is a shorter version of a post thingyman would make

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG Championship Season 4 Representative Selection (vote for alternate)

                                For some reason, I thought it was the 26th, oops


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...