TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #316
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I haven't put my vote on him yet because I wanna see where this meno/v thing goes. But freaky is my main lynch target atm.
    16 players means 4 wolves or even this is not common knowledge

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #317
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

      ????????????

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #318
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        all 16 player games i've played are 4 wolves
        That's obvious I know. When it's a semi-closed setup though I question your wording, and lack of probability in your statement that there could be 3-5 wolves. You do see what I'm getting at right?

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #319
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

          no i don't. it's 4 wolves and theres no 3rd parties that make me doubt it. 3 / 5 wolves is unbalanced. seems like a shitty reasoning similar to earlier when you mentioned someone's wording about the saboteur.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #320
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            ok i'll take your word for it then?? 16 players, 4 wolves.

            if there was sab i'd probably sab n1 to avoid hitting partner. i think lito claimed seer at some point? other posts were all setup spec on d1 with only one flip.

            if it were up to me, id lynch someone who hasn't talked yet at random with EOD coming up
            if it is wording you care about, why did you ignore my post here?

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #321
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Yeah but, when was the last time you played a wolf game with V? If so let me know what game that is.
              SunFan's last Fire Emblem Mystery Game.

              Lurker TPS is a bad vote and anyone who is saying that right now either didnt read the thread or fucking sucks at life. Has TPS done fucking shit that warrents lumping him with V, Menos, Freaky, or the inactives?

              Show me one thing that puts him close to a good d1 lynch
              ​

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #322
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                no i don't. it's 4 wolves and theres no 3rd parties that make me doubt it. 3 / 5 wolves is unbalanced. seems like a shitty reasoning similar to earlier when you mentioned someone's wording about the saboteur.
                It could be balanced depending on other roles in the game. Assuming it is 4 is better then assuming there is 3, but it should be probable that there could be 5. I could very well be wrong but it should be a world.

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                if it is wording you care about, why did you ignore my post here?
                I think I skimmed that when I was focused on the whole seer claiming/cc thing. Didn't register to me.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  SunFan's last Fire Emblem Mystery Game.
                  Cool thx.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                    Afk wiping my computer and doing homework, i'll be ghosting though.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I think I skimmed that when I was focused on the whole seer claiming/cc thing. Didn't register to me.
                      so what i understand is you don't value fact checking and will jump on any quote regardless of context. thats fake scumhunting 101

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                        i'm working on homework right now but as a side note:
                        Night 2 will begin at 12am server time (1am EST) on Thursday, January 25.
                        nobody caught this yet? tokzic pls
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                          lol freaky

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            i'm working on homework right now but as a side note:


                            nobody caught this yet? tokzic pls
                            Rofl I was thinking it was midnight tonight. Screw it, let's assume that.

                            Def do your homework but when you get back I want examples of TPS being scummy so your mad defense of Light actually doesn't seem stupid and ill conceived.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              SunFan's last Fire Emblem Mystery Game.

                              Lurker TPS is a bad vote and anyone who is saying that right now either didnt read the thread or fucking sucks at life. Has TPS done fucking shit that warrents lumping him with V, Menos, Freaky, or the inactives?

                              Show me one thing that puts him close to a good d1 lynch
                              I appreciate and am interested by the unwarranted defense of me but I understand his vote on me. I completely ignored most of the discourse between V and meno/lurker/shadow because Lynch All Liars is my day 1 motto. Lurker apparently doesn't like that for some reason that he didn't elaborate on.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                                hey roundbox

                                Comment

                                Working...