I'm gonna host a turbo so people aren't too bored
if it doesn't fill by tomorrow night @midnight server I won't run it, but I'll try and get something going
it'll be a quick 9p game
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Not until after AN finishes, so probably this Monday, assuming the last spot has been filled by then
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I will play but it will be for 30 minutes of skimming during my lunch and 30 minutes of evening activity which will include drinking and shooting from the hip
If you question my level of attention to detail or my thin reads chances are I will quote one of my sign-up post and call you retarded in the most eloquent and mean way that I can
But lovingly.... Anyways yeah I'll throw a half-assed effort at this game I miss it
Comment