TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #31
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

    Originally posted by Xiz
    in only if yoshl in's, for now, sub
    Play with me xiz


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #32
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

      in i guess

      going to try not to let life's problems fuck shit up again

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        oh can the wolf PRs (hypnosis/confusionist) use their power and kill at the same time?
        No, they can not.

        However, in the case of one wolf left, exception will be made, if they have a role (and usable still).

        THEN they can submit two actions.
        Last edited by Charu; 05-18-2016, 07:46 PM.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #34
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

          come on guys sign up

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

            You can't make'em IDIOT!!!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #36
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

              lift my now 2 game ban and I'll sign up





              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #37
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                come on guys sign up
                I mean the game isn't starting until like May 30th
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  lift my now 2 game ban and I'll sign up
                  Lol good luck with that
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Lol good luck with that
                    I know it won't happen but it was worth the shot





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I mean the game isn't starting until like May 30th
                      Well, I was going to try to start it around now, but since I don't have one more person...

                      Looks like this will be the case. Like I said, it doesn't look like AN would effect a lot of the player pool from what I can see, but it can definitely put a damper in the game if there's going to be some players who are MIA.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                        I'm cool with whatever.
                        I wouldn't be opposed to trying to run a random turbo in the mean time
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                          let's ply twg


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            let's ply twg
                            wen gaem

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                              out

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Signups

                                but choof...i need you

                                Comment

                                Working...