lTWG Thead for February

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #16
    Re: lTWG Thead for February

    I'll be out on Friday, maybe Saturday
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: lTWG Thead for February

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      sunfan you're beautiful and ilu pls don't talk yourself down like this
      was a joke, that's all
      now it looks like I was fishing for compliments thanks Tokzic!
      Last edited by thesunfan; 02-10-2016, 06:16 PM.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #18
        Re: lTWG Thead for February

        no problem you dashing angler

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #19
          Re: lTWG Thead for February

          If I'm still unemployed (which chances are, I may not) I'll join. So my vote is kinda null. But all of 'em.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: lTWG Thead for February

            I want the last weekend of February now that I know my current workload
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #21
              Re: lTWG Thead for February

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I want the last weekend of February now that I know my current workload
              this is when its gonna be
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #22
                Re: lTWG Thead for February

                fudge

                i can make friday
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #23
                  Re: lTWG Thead for February

                  it's this coming weekend guys!!

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #24
                    Re: lTWG Thead for February

                    game tonight!!


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: lTWG Thead for February

                      I'll be making the zoom at 5:00 Central
                      I'll be taking off 2 or so hours after that, but I'll be here Saturday and Sunday, and I'll of course be making the zoom at the same time
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #26
                        Re: lTWG Thead for February

                        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                        Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #27
                          Re: lTWG Thead for February

                          ARGH

                          my internet is being terrible

                          i will show up later hopefully, i have a sweet game i want to host this weekend

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #28
                            Re: lTWG Thead for February

                            I can play prob only today. But brb airport. Will be back in like 2h

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #29
                              Re: lTWG Thead for February

                              i feel like we need to start a little later tomorrow instead maybe

                              felt like people showed up all staggered and at different times so nothing ever got started

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: lTWG Thead for February

                                over that quick? got a web cam at home I was gonna try to check in couple hours lol

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...