TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Nah, you didn't play last game, I was just surprised is all, lol.
    Still hesitant in joining so if you really feel the desire to play just say yes and the spot is yours

    I don't mind filling in a replacement spot if you truly wish to play >: D





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Still hesitant in joining so if you really feel the desire to play just say yes and the spot is yours

      I don't mind filling in a replacement spot if you truly wish to play >: D
      If Charu takes your spot you can't replace anymore because I already sent you your role PM.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        If Charu takes your spot you can't replace anymore because I already sent you your role PM.
        doh that's right

        whoops

        rip





        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

          in
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

            game is full but if you want I can put you down as a replacement

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

              Yes please.
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                I've been looking through some set ups on the wiki - I think I found a few really good 14 player games, and I really think we have the potential to make a larger game happen again, coming into break and such.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                  Drg hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                    Cheese cake

                    Comment

                    Working...