TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

    in

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

      In

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

        awwwww SHITE
        in
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

          please dont make me a wolf RNG gods danceguy can spot my wolf from like a mile away at this point

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

            Can I steal the last slot here?

            in





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

              alright I'm gonna roll shortly

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                please start game immediately after roll and start the 72 hour day 1 tuimer at noon
                Last edited by Vendetta21; 12-17-2015, 08:07 AM.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                  72 hours is gonna drag unless your in wolfchat lol

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                    game thread is up, DO NOT POST


                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                      Awwwh we still gotta wait ): It will be worth it - I didn't realize it was a day start I always forget that. Good luck, AA!

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                        game thread hype! and tomorrow the fun shall begin.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                          What the fuck, it's already filled?

                          Damn

                          I guess I'll in as a replacement then.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            What the fuck, it's already filled?

                            Damn

                            I guess I'll in as a replacement then.
                            Do you want my spot?





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                              Nah, you didn't play last game, I was just surprised is all, lol.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLV: It's Time to Dance Guys - Signups Thread

                                Game did fill up awfully fast! If I didn't stay up last night to sign up I probably would have missed it too! There's almost guaranteed someone inactive so don't worry

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...