TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    also freakysnots i hope to repel you from all future TWGs by blinding you by my awful performance to the point that you will have no choice but to take this as the archetypal current FFR TWG playstyle
    that'll be zenith's domain amirite kappafrankerz


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

      Originally posted by YoshL
      that'll be zenith's domain amirite kappafrankerz
      I'm surprisingly not offended by this but I'm no longer the worst player

      RBamirite





      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

        he's legacy material at this point


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

          in for lols

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

            in

            I promise to win, regardless of what alignment I get

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

              we need 3 peeps to start this tonight I really want to start it tonight because my nights get really fuccen boring without TWG





              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                i hope im a vanilla villager and the lyncher's target is me so they will get to try and mislynch me

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                  (awoo) is my jester callsign


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                    (awoo) is our mason callsign though

                    Dankhagi is my mod callsign when i'm using this avatar though


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                      Alright, let me see what this game even is.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                        Okay, read the roles, seems pretty crazy.

                        Why the hell not?

                        In


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                          ps, plz rng gods give me a crazy role because then I don't have to think.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                            also im on an 10 game wolf roll streak, let's try and break that here thanks

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                              give me serial killer please

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Signups

                                I swear if I get VT this game

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...