TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I second this idea
    Let's make it happen

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

      Zenith X3

      Strictly because of the posting minimum being literally the dumbest shit ever

      especially when you say they have to be meaningful

      like could you be any more fucking vague

      (Answer is yes, but let's not go there.)

      And not mad at plop for it but really just, no.
      Last edited by XelNya; 07-23-2015, 07:55 AM.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

        I want to be in the Matrix6 not host it haha (the jTWG one I assume)





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I want to be in the Matrix6 not host it haha (the jTWG one I assume)
          I know lol, also idk if there will be a jTWG one necessarily? who knows

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Zenith X3

          Strictly because of the posting minimum being literally the dumbest shit ever

          especially when you say they have to be meaningful

          like could you be any more fucking vague

          (Answer is yes, but let's not go there.)

          And not mad at plop for it but really just, no.
          I doubt plop will be a jerk about it, as long as it looks like you're trying you shouldn't be replaced.
          Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-23-2015, 08:12 AM.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

            What Ethan?

            You just said you agree with my seconding of greg's idea of having two matrix6 games running (one being TWG and the other being jTWG) lmao





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              What Ethan?

              You just said you agree with my seconding of greg's idea of having two matrix6 games running (one being TWG and the other being jTWG) lmao
              Yeah but I didn't say you should host we do need another host though

              Also as I was typing this I realized you thought that since you were offering the other setup that I meant that you should host the second game lol
              Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-23-2015, 08:18 AM.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Nighthawk252
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2013
                • 6

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                I'm definitely interested in playing the next game, regardless of which one wins. I'm leaning towards Matrix6. I've played lots of TWG before, though it's been on other forums with different posting tendencies. Mashi, Sunfan, Roundbox, BDN, or Funnygurl could probably vouch for my competence.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                  Originally posted by Nighthawk252
                  I'm definitely interested in playing the next game, regardless of which one wins. I'm leaning towards Matrix6. I've played lots of TWG before, though it's been on other forums with different posting tendencies. Mashi, Sunfan, Roundbox, BDN, or Funnygurl could probably vouch for my competence.
                  can vouch
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                    If y'all want two Matrix6s, I can host the other.
                    Last edited by T-Force; 07-23-2015, 05:31 PM.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      If y'all want two Matrix6s, I can host the other.
                      T-force is my new favorite player

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                        matrix6
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                          The issue about minimum posting requirements is that one could in theory strategically lurk (while still following the game that is). I think if a player intends to do that though, they should notify the host.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Nighthawk252
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 6

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                            Not sure if this is how voting works here, but I'd also like to vote Matrix6

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                              matrix18
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXXVII Host Voting Thread

                                Originally posted by Nighthawk252
                                I'm definitely interested in playing the next game, regardless of which one wins. I'm leaning towards Matrix6. I've played lots of TWG before, though it's been on other forums with different posting tendencies. Mashi, Sunfan, Roundbox, BDN, or Funnygurl could probably vouch for my competence.
                                nah you prolly belong in jtwg =))))

                                matrix x3
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...