TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #121
    Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

    You got me
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #122
      Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

      I really didn't I'm just having beer and being an asshole to Manti because I'm butthurt about him successfully blue hunting me when I had nailed him as red (because the shit talk texts would have been next level if he hadn't caught me)

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #123
        Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

        Shittalking or not I still probably couldn't tell if you were scum though
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #124
          Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

          You might be able to tell but typically I guilt trip people harder than my Catholic grandmother so even if you could it probably wouldn't be the critical thing you need to lynch me

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #125
            Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

            Yeah, and that's me not giving a fuck and saying dicks to you over and over as you say I'm incapable of thinking.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #126
              Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

              rdy to get nitekilld bruh?11


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #127
                Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                when gamme


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                  Charu is literally my favorite wolf partner. He literally exists as a blob of social jello that everything bounces off of no matter what.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                    ive been on a wolf rand streak on 2+2

                    im ready to rand wolf, ive improved a lot i swear!!!

                    also been drinking, good call on drinking, always drink

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                      Two things before I post the game thread:

                      -Be sure to read through the intro post as there is a mechanic that is being introduced.
                      -Don't post until I say you can. Rolling out PMs. I will post when you can start talking.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      Working...