TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

    in
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

      In

      Need to redeem my loss from last game (although this is mystery so I cannot theorycraft a mystery setup).





      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

        in
        Last edited by Red Blaster; 06-26-2015, 09:49 AM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

          Originally posted by roundbox
          "In's" will only be recognized if they are in the proper twgv format.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

            I see an edit; modkill em' round!





            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

              That's pretty dumb.
              like that has literally never been a thing until now and it's really annoying to have to use twgv tags on mobile.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                Get used to it yo, I did.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                  Red doesn't want to have to type out a total of 6 extra letters to get officially twgv'd lmao





                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                    more like 9, [ t w g v ] [ / t w g v ], when I can simply click bold.
                    these new rules are asinine, like I get it in-game because of that faget vote count robot, but in a fucking sign-up thread? it's not like you didn't know my intention..
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      more like 9, [ t w g v ] [ / t w g v ], when I can simply click bold.
                      these new rules are asinine, like I get it in-game because of that faget vote count robot, but in a fucking sign-up thread? it's not like you didn't know my intention..
                      Well you like to bold, so essentially you are putting b /b already in tags around whatever text you are putting in it (IE: someone's name), where all you have to do is literally change the letter b to t, and type three letters on each side to get a proper vote/in status.

                      It's not at all tedious and I found it laughable that you were irritated at it lmao.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                        alright I'm done laughing time to wait patiently for the game thread once signups finish

                        pce





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                          in


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                            Just a taste of the shitlording I'll be doing in this game
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                              Hey guys, I'm not going to join this ga-

                              In


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

                                Oh no...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...