jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #916
    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

    post game: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4326857


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #917
      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

      Because Shadow's death post contained a hint that he attempted to shoot Goldstinger, it was implied, like heavily, you even agreed with it as much as I wanted to ignore it.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #918
        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

        I blame all you fucks watch Gradiant flip as wolf
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #919
          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          I blame all you fucks watch Gradiant flip as wolf
          fmpov he would be the last wolf but idk anymore .-.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          Working...