jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

    I'll be toying with the idea of shadow kobold'inging charu instead of goldstinger and the unicorn pair being lefty and gold, since gold hasn't been playing town this entire game.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      I won't be home tonight, family emergency. Sorry guys I meant to put a vote count up earlier but didn't get a chance.
      I hope things turn alright tiff!

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I'll be toying with the idea of shadow kobold'inging charu instead of goldstinger and the unicorn pair being lefty and gold, since gold hasn't been playing town this entire game.
        As much as gold has been anti town, reread shad's posts. Do you really believe that he would target charu over gold stinger? Why would anyone target charu over gold stinger. There are only two people that wouldn't target gold stinger: gold stinger and zenith.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          And now I'm out. Hanging out with some peeps from work boozing it up and shit #420swagyolo
          Oh fuck off you and your cocky attitude like you got this in the bag
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

            And seriously, that line of Gradiant defense mechanisms is what I'm talking about. Nothing but covering his ass.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Please make a case on gradiant. I need some explanation. He has read green to me all game and don't see how he is so wolfy.
              Everytime I throw shit in his direction he dodges the question or shrugs it off as dumb/idiotic.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                shit? wow pardon my french.

                Dicks
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                  PrawnSkunk reads

                  Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                  gold stinger is lock clear having survived the 1-shot kobold, but will not be dying tonight as Charu's tracker CC will make him the only option for a Night 2 wolfkill. Then again, I thought gold stinger was the only sensible option for a Night 1 wolfkill.

                  This leaves danceflashrevo, Lefty, and Gradiant for my Day 2 lynch vote. Dance's helpful advice and mechanics posts to helphelp and Shadow left a good impression, but now that they are both gone I need to re-read his posting history with confirmed town players. Lefty is good at making unoffensive posts, but does not like asking prodding questions. I have the impression Lefty is more willing to go with the flow than form his own opinions. Gradiant is my fluffiest bunny because he has offered perspectives a unicorn has no business pointing out. He has called out the switch of people after his vote, twice, pulling people off their bandwagon vote.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                    requesting examples of 'said perspectives a unicorn has no business pointing out'.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                      Because calling out people that went on bandwagon votes could be misinterpreted as showing people how to play properly, and covering his own ass at the same time.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                        How about instead of Gradiant or LeftyRighty we all make a compromise to kill off PrawnSkunk how does that sound
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                          I can go either way on it, I don't think I could go in on a LeftyRighty vote, sorry.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            And seriously, that line of Gradiant defense mechanisms is what I'm talking about. Nothing but covering his ass.
                            If there are flaws in your accusation, I feel like those should be pointed out, ergo I feel like his defense mechanisms are called for.

                            link to prawnskunk reads
                            noted. it is interesting how he reads gradiant off as top town

                            requesting examples of 'said perspectives a unicorn has no business pointing out'.
                            what does this mean?

                            How about instead of Gradiant or LeftyRighty we all make a compromise to kill off PrawnSkunk how does that sound

                            ...

                            I can go either way on it, I don't think I could go in on a LeftyRighty vote, sorry.
                            As I can see prawnskunk being a wolf in the pair, I wouldn't be opposed to this, although I'd like to get charu, our only clear as of right now, to lead the lynch.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                              Charu dicked out of my town and struck by himself into the unicorn forest so I don't expect him to come back, but if he does, his anger is gonna blind him hard.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXXV: Twin Unicorn Fiasco - GAME THREAD

                                I mean his anger already got ShadowDueler killed
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...