The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #16
    Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

    I'll be there late on Friday and Saturday night (after 10 EST) but probably won't make it Sunday

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      I'll be there for at least one night, not sure which. It's a long weekend so one night I'll play poker, at least one night I'll go to the bar, and one night I'll play werewolf
      enjoy the n1 deaths
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
        I'll be there late on Friday and Saturday night (after 10 EST) but probably won't make it Sunday
        enjoy the n1 deaths
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #19
          Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

          Thesunfan you are dead please stop posting

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

            I have comic con this weekend, I should be able to play though!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #21
              Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

              Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

              zoom is up
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #22
                Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                Just like this dick!
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #23
                  Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                  hypu

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #24
                    Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                    I'm in
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #25
                      Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                      everyone join

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #26
                        Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                        I just got in
                        You guys still playing?
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #27
                          Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                          yes lol

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #28
                            Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                            K fuck sleep omw
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #29
                              Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                              sike

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #30
                                Re: The Thread for the LiveTWG in May 2015

                                i dreamt that for some reason, whenever anyone got formaled during the day, they just couldn't talk for some reason


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...