The FFR TWG Awards 2014 - Voting
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: The FFR TWG Awards 2014 - Voting
Matrix6 not best. changed my mind. voting FFR original setups because gj creative people!!Comment
-
Re: The FFR TWG Awards 2014 - Voting
thanks yoshlOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
-
Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The FFR TWG Awards 2014 - Voting
oh~ well then i will make use of my time after all to vote more.Comment
-
-
Re: The FFR TWG Awards 2014 - Voting
I'll be getting results up sometime this week - all votes have been accounted for
there was (somehow) 1 tie for first i think. Thanks everyone for voting!Comment




Comment