TWG CXXIII - host signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

    sunfanx3


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Nazifan x3

      Keep the fruit over bakers though, nobody likes muffins anyway.
      Liar

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

        guess I'm too late for this then?
        http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rarefaction
        bananas


        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups



          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

            I'm just gonna make the signups for my game tonight
            the lack of activity here is disheartening though
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

              Well, it could be because school started and or whatever else is going on.

              I can see it being slow right now SUNFAN, GOSH!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                I don't like these new host signups.

                They never get going properly
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                  Well they worked well before, people who wanted to host ideas send to previous host, but it looks like people didnt this time around haha.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I don't like these new host signups.

                    They never get going properly
                    it's because hosts aren't asking for games while the games are being hosted.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                      they work like a charm when hosts have games before the end of the current game.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                        I'm gonna make my thread
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups



                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I'm gonna make my thread
                            I don't see anything. Did you actually post it?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                              i'm a owlf


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXIII - host signups

                                its going up soon, sorry for the delay
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...