I'll join I guess
gotta make up for my shit plays last game
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
idk about burning out; 5 people had over 100 posts last game and a few more have over 75... all considered it was one of the most active games we've had. There's always gonna be a few cedolads though =( jk luv u baeb
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Kinda feel like trying this again now. I think maybe aaaaaa
in
Welcome back, Silvuh! Hopefully this time it'll be an enjoyable experience!
Just remember, all actions and transactions are purely for game purposes. Saying this because I know you felt like crud at the end of your last game and I don't want the Silvuh being all sad again!
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
i was actually going to start playing on that account until my postcount got bumped down to 2433 from 2500 and i stopped caring about my unique postcount
Comment