TWG CIV: Sign ups!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #46
    Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

    i'm in. pntballa18 on skype and merlonifan28 on AIM. what does everyone use for TWG nowadays?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #47
      Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

      skype. i''ll add ya to the group.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        what does everyone use for TWG nowadays?
        up for negotiation by everyone playing in the current game. we've used Skype once recently, and it went over well.

        I VOTE FOR FFR PROFILE CHAT ONLY

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

          Oh gosh... I can only imagine how that would go.

          People accusing people with random people in the fray. They would be very confused.

          ...Actually though, it could be a good publicity stunt to get more people on these boards.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #50
            Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

            Boy, last game if we didn't use skype, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have won...
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #51
              Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

              sure i'll join this one

              in

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #52
                Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                IN

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                  In if a replacement is needed. Wanted to try this, but signups always seem to happen when I'm at work :/

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                    i'll take gradiant's place as a replacement, and he can take my spot in the game.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      In if a replacement is needed. Wanted to try this, but signups always seem to happen when I'm at work :/
                      Yo Jake o:
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        i'll take gradiant's place as a replacement, and he can take my spot in the game.
                        Hey, thanks a lot man

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                          Well shit

                          Have fun!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                            we could play a 2 man jTWG manti

                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                              Hey.

                              If I can be a replacement, then put me up there.

                              If not, okay.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CIV: Sign ups!

                                I think, if you're interested in being a replacement, shoot me a pm (added kraut already)


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...