Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Werewolf Game only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG XCIX Player Signups
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
7
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
template
Next
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Posts:
6156
Share
Post
#91
08-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
worst host ever kevin
Originally posted by
Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Comment
Post
Cancel
James May
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2012
Posts:
3817
Share
Post
#92
08-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
rip kevin
bananas
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#93
08-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
I'll give out roles
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
James May
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2012
Posts:
3817
Share
Post
#94
08-26-2013, 09:27 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
Originally posted by
DarkManticoreX2
I'll give out roles
inb4 I'm town again
bananas
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#95
08-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
Originally posted by
James May
inb4 I'm town again
Nope you can be a wolf.
I still plan on playing though #unfair advantage.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
May 2007
Posts:
6514
Share
Post
#96
08-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
FUCK you people do everything when I'm not around lmfao
okay getting the game ready now, I'm assuming Manti didn't actually hand out roles.
Just a moment...
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=3964741#post3964741
Last edited by
yo man im awesome
;
08-26-2013, 10:03 AM
.
Originally posted by
choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by
t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by
smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Comment
Post
Cancel
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Posts:
6156
Share
Post
#97
08-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Re: TWG XCIX Player Signups
Originally posted by
yo man im awesome
FUCK you people do everything when I'm not around lmfao
okay getting the game ready now, I'm assuming Manti didn't actually hand out roles.
<3
manti didn't hand out roles yet lol
Originally posted by
Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment