jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10 (Postgame)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10 (Postgame)

    I could've easily changed my voted my vote and something would've happened lol

    but anyway, sorry I sort of lost interest in trying to keep myself hidden. just work/tired/yaybeer happened.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10 (Postgame)

      Yeah I was wondering where you were at. You could easily have saved yourself.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7609

        #18
        Wtf happened to posting the host sign up thread at the same time? its not just gun its the last 3 games people need to be prodded.

        HOST SIGN UPS PLEASE

        even if my shit ain't voted I wanna get on this before the people here start taking more ttime away and we lose activity. bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch etc.


        Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10 (Postgame)

          shut up rzr
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7609

            #20
            shut up shyto lmao & fuck off


            Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            Working...