jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

    cedo sry I'm home for the weekend and been out past couple nights so ya nothing to contribute, sry I apologize

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

      Vote Totals
      (1)Manti - Sage
      (1)Trav - Manti
      (1)Sage - Trav
      (1)BOSS - Rzr
      (1)Cedo - Jrodd

      Yet to vote
      Cedo
      BOSS

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

        safety on rzr for now, I've been out all day and don't remember for shit what's been going on lol

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

          Vote Totals
          (1)Manti - Sage
          (1)Trav - Manti
          (1)Sage - Trav
          (1)BOSS - Rzr
          (1)Cedo - Jrodd
          (1)Rzr - Cedo

          Left to vote
          BOSS

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

            This is not going to happen.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

              A circle jerk like this does not help us. I'd really like to see trav go down today, But I'm going to switch onto sage to prevent the kitb.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

                Sage

                I think this is wrong though.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

                  After discussing things with Manti, we have both come to the conclusion that one of us are probably the wolf. I too don't want this to be let up to kitb. That is not how this game is supposed to work.

                  If I am wrong and the game goes on, i will probably be lynched tomorrow. I accept this.

                  However, I truly feel this is the best course of action at this point. Cementing this fact is how manti tried to change his vote at the VERY last minute. (He thought the round was ending minutes before he posted.

                  George Malone
                  lynch is right now
                  so lets see
                  20 mins ago

                  I thought it was at 7
                  Today, 12:03 AM
                  2 Hours left before phantoms happen!
                  19 mins ago

                  And now its 1
                  So we still have an hour
                  18 mins ago
                  George Malone
                  oh
                  so i still have time to get people to vote for you!

                  Let's cross our fingers and hope I am not wrong about this.

                  manti

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

                    This is basically mutual destruction. If in fact me and manti are both greens, we are probably looking at only 1 potential lynch to find the red.

                    If that happens I blame the majority of the playerbase for not taking a more active role. You can't become suspicious of people or otherwise if there is no communication going on to generate it.

                    let's hope it doesn't come down to that.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

                      Yeah unless people are gonna vote for trav im going to go for cedo
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

                        Yeah, sorry about that. Pregnant wife was in need of my time. Lets see here.

                        Vote Totals
                        (1)Manti - Sage, Trav
                        (1)Trav - Manti
                        (1)BOSS - Rzr
                        (1)Cedo - Jrodd, Manti
                        (1)Rzr - Cedo

                        Left to vote
                        BOSS

                        I don't have a story for this because I didn't expect it. Cedo has died and that is game over folks. I will get the post game up momentarily.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #162
                          I fucking called it say I didn't lmao


                          Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          Working...