(j?)TWG LXIV HOST SIGN-UPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #31
    Re: (j?)TWG LXIV HOST SIGN-UPS

    thanks guys haha. if anything I'll spend this time giving the idea a bit of fine tune, and I hope it will be good to go for next game haha.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #32
      Re: (j?)TWG LXIV HOST SIGN-UPS

      I dunno, I went with what Jrodd talked to me about. I think we are still going junior but sign ups are open.

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #33
        Re: (j?)TWG LXIV HOST SIGN-UPS

        Cool beans
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #34
          Re: (j?)TWG LXIV HOST SIGN-UPS

          Also, thats what happens for playing too much horror games haha.
          bananas


          Comment

          Working...