jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #136
    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

    Right now my vote is going to be on Lumph on gut instinct and for the reason stated above.


    And now to respond to anything that y'all maddafukkas have said to or about me.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #137
      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

      To V; I don't think there's much I can teach anyone about TWG. I'm still a novice myself and wouldn't place myself in some type of 'mother hen' role over the other players. Mechanically I understand the game but apart from questions that have black and white answers I'm no TWG guru. I've honestly not even really sought out discussion with anyone because I don't know anyone apart from you, Fic and Emerald. This is also my reason for not being actively involved with the thread, I've been actively reading to try and get as good a post analysis(above) as I can from people.

      Apart from that the only thing that you guys(james) have mentioned about me is 'gut instinct'. Can't respond to that with much more than 'well. uh. okay.'
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #138
        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

        Another thing I want to point out to you, V, is that you are voting largely off of your own perception of my intentions in this game. I just wanted to play TWG, man.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Little Bear
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 79

          #139
          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

          Originally posted by James May
          YMIA

          I just have this hunch that Kevin is a wolf. Master wolf? Maybe. But I doubt it but I can see that he's a wolf. I'll go further into details tomorrow on my reasoning to as why I voted for him
          Changing to James May

          You said before you had a 'Hunch' that you though V was a wolf, now you have a 'hunch' that Kevin is a wolf? Your acting very suspicious. Your either trying to lead an easy lynch on someone, or you just have a fidgety hunch.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #140
            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

            Originally posted by Little Bear
            Changing to James May

            You said before you had a 'Hunch' that you though V was a wolf, now you have a 'hunch' that Kevin is a wolf? Your acting very suspicious. Your either trying to lead an easy lynch on someone, or you just have a fidgety hunch.
            First off, it was Viccica that I had a hunch that she was a wolf, not V. Second, I'm not trying to lead an easy lynch. I still think that Viccica is a wolf, but the only thing I have against her was that post she made about Gun's death. Nothing more, so I can't vote on her again unless I get something new to vote on against her. As for Kevin, he voted on for me but hasn't given me any sort of reason to as why except for "being suspicious" (much as your reason to as why you're voting for me). And emerald, he still hasn't given a reason to as why he voted for me, which I think he's doing that to start off the bandwagon to insta-lynch me. All in all, I think that both Viccica and Kevin are wolves. Are either one of them the master wolf? I doubt it. But wolves? Indeed I do think that they are wolves.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #141
              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

              alright let me reiterate you should be voting for someone on this list because we know for a fact that everyone on this list is a fucking bodyguard-killer which is the biggest amount of evidence we could possibly have at this point

              no one really said it but the death of a seer is huge because it allows you to confirm the status of living people, which really helps flesh out a whodunit narrative. but when you only get to know the status of dead folk, you need to use that because whatever you believe about your ability to read hunches is nowhere as good as the evidence as a cardflip or a seer, and this game is something like 75% evidence 25% hunches

              these people have blood on their hands, focus on them
              1. emerald000
              2. viccica
              3. yo man i'm awesome
              4. krauthammer
              5. myself

              I'm going to go with yo man i'm awesome through process of elimination. I don't believe viccica or krauthammer or wolves, and emerald isn't giving me that vibe. I don't have a solid read on yo man, but his contributions are pretty milquetoast and that is why. I just don't read his posts and go "yeah that's adding to the discussion" but rather mostly gloss over them and move on. They are just enough post to be present, but not enough to have a presence.

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #142
                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                Yeah, the people who voted for NetJet indeed does have more evidence against them than any other player. But we shouldn't focus only one them. Yeah, it is very likely that at last one wolf voted, maybe two, but if we ignore everybody else then we let the path free to the wolves, if one or more didn't vote NetJet.

                There is no harm in the discussion that has been going on, mainly against James, but there has been hints against Lumphobo too.

                Yes, it would be good (in some cases) to lynch one of those five players that voted NetJet, but we also need stuff on other players, at least as future reference for the next phases.

                As a little incentive to get my opinion in the thread, here I am with a very short suspicion list, with the five players on that list:

                Emerald000
                Vendetta21
                yo_man_im_awesome
                Viccica
                Krauthammer

                Not voting yet, as I'll have to confess I have a different player on top of the whole suspicion list, who didn't vote NetJet, and I'm focusing on him. And well, the stuff I have against emerald right now has kinda decreased over the last twenty-four hours.

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                  Originally posted by Viccica
                  Right now my vote is going to be on Lumph on gut instinct and for the reason stated above.


                  And now to respond to anything that y'all maddafukkas have said to or about me.
                  Wat.

                  don't start a bandwagon against me lol.

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                    Originally posted by James May
                    And emerald, he still hasn't given a reason to as why he voted for me, which I think he's doing that to start off the bandwagon to insta-lynch me.
                    Pretty close. I chose a random player and put a vote on him to see who would jump on the occasion to put more votes on him. 2 players did so: yoman and Little Bear. I'll give yoman a chance for now as he is already at 2 votes. So Little Bear.

                    James May (2/5): yoman, Little Bear
                    V (1/5): JRodd
                    yoman (2/5): James May, V
                    lumph (1/5): Viccica
                    Little Bear (1/5): emerald

                    null: Lumph, Kraut

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                      First defense post, so excited lol.

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      fair enough

                      yoman where you at
                      Already talked with you.

                      Originally posted by James May
                      YMIA

                      I just have this hunch that Kevin is a wolf. Master wolf? Maybe. But I doubt it but I can see that he's a wolf. I'll go further into details tomorrow on my reasoning to as why I voted for him
                      Originally posted by James May
                      First off, it was Viccica that I had a hunch that she was a wolf, not V. Second, I'm not trying to lead an easy lynch. I still think that Viccica is a wolf, but the only thing I have against her was that post she made about Gun's death. Nothing more, so I can't vote on her again unless I get something new to vote on against her. As for Kevin, he voted on for me but hasn't given me any sort of reason to as why except for "being suspicious" (much as your reason to as why you're voting for me). And emerald, he still hasn't given a reason to as why he voted for me, which I think he's doing that to start off the bandwagon to insta-lynch me. All in all, I think that both Viccica and Kevin are wolves. Are either one of them the master wolf? I doubt it. But wolves? Indeed I do think that they are wolves.
                      Alrighty. Well, I can see why you would vote for me, I haven't been exactly clear as to why I've voted for you. When I said you were suspicious, I said it was relating to the fact that I think you're taking advantage of your already kind of sheepish personality to come off as innocent and like-able. You want everyone to get off your back (naturally, like anyone else), but I feel as if you're putting far too much emphasis on the "comic relief". And now, you've got quite a hunch of yours, switching between me and V pretty quickly, in fact, immediately after I voted for you, almost in retaliation. You gave no real defense to my (albeit minimal) claim. To vote on a hunch is one thing to me, I understand it, accept it, and do it myself, but this doesn't even seem like a hunch, just you throwing votes out here because I voted for you.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I'm going to go with yo man i'm awesome through process of elimination. I don't believe viccica or krauthammer or wolves, and emerald isn't giving me that vibe. I don't have a solid read on yo man, but his contributions are pretty milquetoast and that is why. I just don't read his posts and go "yeah that's adding to the discussion" but rather mostly gloss over them and move on. They are just enough post to be present, but not enough to have a presence.
                      My lack of real contribution, is in part due to me not really having anything to put in aside from my vote and a minor explanation, the fact that this is my very first game of TWG. I have never even looked in these threads before this game's signups. I haven't developed the ability or knack to pick up on the most minute details and bring them to light yet. I have no need to repeat what people have already stated verbatim. If I had more than a hunch and that feeling of distrust with James about his sheepishness, I would be crucifying him with it right now. I 75% sure that he's a Wolf. Hell, he could even be the Master Wolf.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Little Bear
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 79

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                        My vote remains.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                          Alrighty. Well, I can see why you would vote for me, I haven't been exactly clear as to why I've voted for you. When I said you were suspicious, I said it was relating to the fact that I think you're taking advantage of your already kind of sheepish personality to come off as innocent and like-able. You want everyone to get off your back (naturally, like anyone else), but I feel as if you're putting far too much emphasis on the "comic relief". And now, you've got quite a hunch of yours, switching between me and V pretty quickly, in fact, immediately after I voted for you, almost in retaliation. You gave no real defense to my (albeit minimal) claim. To vote on a hunch is one thing to me, I understand it, accept it, and do it myself, but this doesn't even seem like a hunch, just you throwing votes out here because I voted for you.
                          V =/= Viccica fgejjamfn V = Vendetta for crying out loud.

                          On topic: On the contrary Kevin, the vote was not in retaliation, it was more in the line of the people who had voted for NetJet on Day 1. You had simply voted for him without any real reason to. You could have voted for me on Day 1 if you were indeed suspicious of me but you refused, instead you bandwagon'd with 5 others to eliminate NetJet instead of going with what you thought was the wolf. I'll give you that since you have given me your reason to vote for me.

                          Now in response to this:
                          If I had more than a hunch and that feeling of distrust with James about his sheepishness, I would be crucifying him with it right now. I 75% sure that he's a Wolf. Hell, he could even be the Master Wolf.
                          That's where you're wrong my friend. Simply put it this way, where's the proof that I am a wolf or master wolf?
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                            Originally posted by James May
                            That's where you're wrong my friend. Simply put it this way, where's the proof that I am a wolf or master wolf?
                            Is this not something that literally everybody that's still alive can say?

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                              Is this not something that literally everybody that's still alive can say?
                              eh, but seriously though, a hunch is a hunch, saying that you're 75% sure means that you would've had some substantial proof that someone is wolf/master wolf.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LIX (59): Back In Black

                                Originally posted by James May
                                eh, but seriously though, a hunch is a hunch, saying that you're 75% sure means that you would've had some substantial proof that someone is wolf/master wolf.
                                You mean to tell me you've never had a hunch where you were so sure that you couldn't be wrong? If you haven't, well, lucky you.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...