Head over to the FFR Batch Forum for all the details on how you can get your file into the game. The Artist Permissions forum section will help you find out if FFR has permission to use the song your file goes with.
Re: Monthly Artist Packs *Bullet For My Vallentine*
(pedolad) Scream Aim Fire - hella repetative like wow. solo isnt synced. lol left hand jacks(jordan-esque) looks cool but isnt close to correct. layer in da vocals and change it up a lot. just because the guitar repeats doesnt mean your steps should too especially when the entire guitar is just repeated over and over. :'[
Re: Monthly Artist Packs *Bullet For My Vallentine*
TC you can get up to $50 if you read the first post.
Also @scream aim fire.
1) solo not synced and you go from stepping everything to just stepping the guitar
2) The difficulty changes to drasticly throughout the file it goes from say a 6-13.
3) The jacks don't feel right in the guitar riffs.
Re: Monthly Artist Packs *Bullet For My Vallentine*
I'd say the drum fills are the best of SAF so I'd mainly focus on stepping that =]
P.S.: I can test files if you'd like =]
Can't guarantee I'd be an amazing judge because my skill has dropped since a couple years ago, but I can still evaluate pretty well.
"AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
- Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)
Comment