東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WTFBrandon
    Shout out to Hades
    • Mar 2007
    • 1387

    #166
    Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Well a few things...

    1) He's busy because he became a mod in the touhou forum we all hang in. So yeah.

    2) Mint isn't the only one judging in this pack, but he's the only one here that can give out info about our files and such.

    3)


    Anyways when I get my laptop back I'm gonna send in Scarlet Zone and GoA, and finish stepping Nuclear Fusion and start on Youkai Zone.
    That's what I mean though.
    If someone doesn't keep ontop of things, people forget and move on to bigger and better things. Which is why Xoon never died, etc.
    I didn't mean this pad pack either, because nobody is interested in pad packs as much anymore ;\
    Though it would be nice... We have VERY few people contributing to it.
    Me, you, Mint, Gundam-Dude would be the main contributors, and I would probably only make 1-3 files.
    I will wait for Kommisar to get back from his trip though to make a pack.
    Since Xiao is done with singles and goes for solo only now.
    Another reason why me,gundam haven't been submitting is because well... we can't play pad anymore. The arcade were we lived got shut down, and the last resource we have is playdium, which they messed up the machines so you can't use USBs on them.
    You go to Playdium to right?
    I'm a bad bad Boy.

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #167
      Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

      Yeah Playdium still works. You just have to force a piece of tissue on the P2 side under the USB port to get it to work.

      The P1 USB port only works sometimes.

      But I don't go to Playdium so much anymore. But now it's summer I'll be able to go more frequently, especially since I got my G2 driver's license now =/.
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • Strifelife
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 2

        #168
        Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

        Where is everyone ?

        Comment

        • icontrolyourworld
          Enjoy life!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2007
          • 4197

          #169
          Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

          Originally posted by Strifelife
          Where is everyone ?

          dcp2, amc2, and ethereal rebellion. well maybe now that ethereal is realeased, some people might come to this pack and submit.
          Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 08-15-2009, 10:12 AM.

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #170
            Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

            Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
            dcp2, amc2, and ethereal rebellion. well maybe now that ethereal is realeased, some people might come to this pack and submit.
            No, I pretty much left this pack after Mint indirectly told me that he dropped this pack =/.

            I'm making my own touhou pack, and if it turns out to be successful, I might try to hold a community Touhou pad pack.

            You can check out the songlist of the songs that will be on my pack by clicking the larger image below.
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • skyfox_
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 354

              #171
              Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

              too bad too, for now ill just dump my **** on OD lol

              and i was just about to call on CAPTAIN MOTHERFUKKIN MURASA

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #172
                Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                Originally posted by skyfox_
                too bad too, for now ill just dump my **** on OD lol

                and i was just about to call on CAPTAIN MOTHERFUKKIN MURASA
                I'm stepping Heian Alien (**** that song is the ****!) (in a good way too)
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                Working...