東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TrickMasterMint
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 40

    #151
    Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

    I have a bunch of crap I'm dealing with right now. x_x I'll have updates for everything by Friday.

    Comment

    • JenovaSephiroth
      pink dragon irl
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 828

      #152
      Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

      *bump of significance*

      Any updates...? >_>

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #153
        Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

        Ohaitherevery1!

        Originally posted by ddr_f4n
        Done:
        IOSYS - Hakurei Shrine Festival
        UI-70 - Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon ~
        Sota Systems and Something Unreal - Critical Judgement
        Kisenon - Flandre
        IOSYS - Border of Extacy
        REDALICE - Marisa Stole the Precious Thing -Ambition of the DAWNTO Count-
        danmaq - Night Falls ~ Evening Star (CtC remix)
        dbu - The Grimoire for Alice
        Amaze - Scarlet Zone
        IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class

        Currently Working on:

        =NeutraL= - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion

        Fixing:


        Claimed:

        ZUN - Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
        Oh what's this another song I stepped that I never mentioned? Yeah I just decided to step it because I had others pester me in the Mogulus Touhou Channel to step it -_-

        AND IT STILL HAVEN'T SUBMITTED GRIMOIRE FOR ALICE! DAMN YOU PROCRASTINATION!
        Last edited by ddr_f4n; 05-4-2009, 07:05 AM.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • skyfox_
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 354

          #154
          Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

          uuh...my laptop is broken i has no access to my files-.-

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #155
            Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

            Hey has this pack been posted in r21freak? Maybe we could gain some interest from there, especially now that we have some judges involved =/.

            Also, I promised myself to submit the two files I made ASAP (that is, when I get home). Procrastination NO MORE!
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • Annihilationn
              FFR Player
              • May 2009
              • 2

              #156
              Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)



              Collab someone?

              Comment

              • ~Zero~
                FFR Veteran
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2006
                • 1556

                #157
                Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                I think i might have actually found a song for this pack.


                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                More like Tier ~0~

                Comment

                • ddr_f4n
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 3807

                  #158
                  Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                  Originally posted by Annihilationn
                  Oh god if it's Crow's Claw then YES I'LL COLLAB WITH YOU!

                  Except cutting this will be hard -_-. I'll see what I can do if you want to step this. Metal songs are hard to step for me -_-
                  Out Now!


                  Older Releases:
                  Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                  Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                  東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                  Comment

                  • ddr_f4n
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 3807

                    #159
                    Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                    Bump

                    What happened to the songs?
                    Out Now!


                    Older Releases:
                    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                    Comment

                    • skyfox_
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 354

                      #160
                      Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                      fixed my PC so i fixed some files...

                      o.o

                      Comment

                      • Strifelife
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2

                        #161
                        Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                        Just wondering is this project still rolling? Cant wait to get some new touhou charts. -_-'

                        Comment

                        • PMS-Chidori!
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 20

                          #162
                          Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                          yea with all the remixes there are I'm surprised theirs not many

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #163
                            Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                            Mint's a little busy atm.
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • WTFBrandon
                              Shout out to Hades
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1387

                              #164
                              Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                              Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                              Mint's a little busy atm.
                              See, this is the EXACT same thing that happened with Touhou Pad Pack 2.
                              Xiao became busy and didn't have time for the pack and everybody forgot about it or got to lazy to step songs.
                              Then it died.
                              Mint said he would start this new pack because well... TPP2 died.
                              Now look, like I said before. No point in starting something new if the first one isn't dead yet.
                              Because even if the first one is dead, what are the chances that people will want to do the EXACT same thing a second time around?

                              I honestly think you we should get more people running packs instead of just one person at a time, because it gets annoying when you make a file, submit it. And it collects dust since the pack will never be.
                              If there is more than one person, we can get this thing running and people can start submitting again.
                              I'm thinking of getting me Gundam-Dude and possibly Xiao to continue this.
                              I can judge just fine, and so can he. We are both picky with what we find good files. Well at least I know I am.
                              If Mint comes back then so be it.
                              Gundam-Dude has PLENTY of steppable songs at hand, and so do I.
                              If not I can easily find good ones due to the oh so amazing youtube. ;\
                              Last edited by WTFBrandon; 06-25-2009, 06:48 AM.
                              I'm a bad bad Boy.

                              Comment

                              • ddr_f4n
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 3807

                                #165
                                Re: 東方楽踊脇 Touhou Gouyoukyou (Touhou Pad Pack Rebirth; now accepting)

                                Well a few things...

                                1) He's busy because he became a mod in the touhou forum we all hang in. So yeah.

                                2) Mint isn't the only one judging in this pack, but he's the only one here that can give out info about our files and such.

                                3)
                                Originally posted by TrickMasterMint
                                I'm kinda rethinking how I want to go about it, because as it was, it was making me miserable dealing with it. I'll be back eventually when I get my thoughts together.
                                Anyways when I get my laptop back I'm gonna send in Scarlet Zone and GoA, and finish stepping Nuclear Fusion and start on Youkai Zone.
                                Out Now!


                                Older Releases:
                                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                                Comment

                                Working...